341-350

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (341)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (341)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Waves of pain twitched from his stomach.

  "Hiss—what's going on? It must be that I haven't eaten well for a long time, so I can't digest it."

  "Ding--"

  The elevator in front of him reached the top floor, the fifth floor.

  Managers from each floor upstairs arrived one after another.

  Wang Dahai, who had a terrible stomachache, could only endure the pain and move forward.

  When he was approaching the door of the meeting place, he finally couldn't help it anymore and grabbed the beautiful second-floor manager who was walking in front and wearing high heels.

  "What are you doing!" The woman threw his hand away in disgust.

  Wang Dahai's whole face wrinkled up in pain. He grabbed the air and held the woman tightly, "Sister Li, help me ask for leave. I have a stomachache."

  "Go quickly! Trash!" Wen Li kicked him away.

  Wang Dahai rushed to the bathroom while running and jumping.

  At this time, Wen Li lowered her head and discovered that Wang Dahai scratched a bloody mark on her wrist.

  "How annoying!"

  She wiped her hands, turned around and strode towards the conference room.

  In the conference room, the deputy base director wearing a white mask said coldly to everyone, "Are you all here? I have something important to tell you."

  "Chief of the base, those from the first floor are not here." Wen Li said displeasedly while covering her hands.

  The deputy base director glanced at the vacant position, and his face immediately showed dissatisfaction. He waved his hand, "Remove him, and we will officially start the meeting."

  "I called you here this time to tell you."

  Chapter 287 Zombie Outbreak at Base Three

  Base three, fifth floor.

  bathroom.

  "Master, you have cleaned several times today, why do you still need to clean?"

  "Are you able to interfere with the arrangements of the people above? Do it quickly and be careful when you return."

  "Yes." The young man carried the toolbox and followed the leader into the bathroom.

  As soon as he entered, something felt wrong.

  There was a faint smell of blood floating in the air.

  "Master, do you smell anything?"

  "The toilet just smells like a toilet, what else do you want to smell!" The old man turned on the faucet to clean the mop pool.

  The sound of rushing water echoed throughout the bathroom.

  The young man and his master walked aside honestly and opened the bathroom stall door.