258

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (258)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (258)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia turned around when she heard a familiar voice and saw Professor Wang.

  "Professor Wang, why are you here?"

  "I've been waiting for you for a long time!" Professor Wang looked at Han Qingxia excitedly, "Our research has made another major breakthrough!"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, he immediately took Professor Wang, Qin Ke and others back to his base.

  Half an hour later, Han Qingxia arrived in Professor Wang's research room.

  Professor Wang took out a large piece of dark black special fabric and showed it to Han Qingxia excitedly.

  "This is our latest research on polymer fabric, which is waterproof, high temperature resistant, knife scratch resistant, and zombie scratch resistant!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  She was quite surprised when Professor Wang took out a knife and showed it vigorously in front of her.

  When the sharp blade cuts across the fabric horizontally, no trace is left. When the tip of the knife is pointed at the center of the fabric and stabbed hard, it is like being pierced on a very tough raincloth, only a sharp point is opened . , Professor Wang let go of his hand.

  There is an indented knife tip mark on the fabric.

  "I have tested that our fabric can withstand the stabbing force of a woman or an old man. Even if an adult man attacks with all his strength, the fabric will still be pierced."

  After Han Qingxia heard this, she took Professor Wang's knife and pointed it at the fabric to pierce it. When it moved horizontally on the surface, it was as smooth as sliding onto a piece of liquid. When she aimed at a point and penetrated it vigorously.

  Han Qingxia clearly felt the impediment of killing zombies with hardened skin.

  "Zila——"

  The fabric was still torn, but at this moment, a turmoil arose in her heart.

  Because this kind of fabric is the only one she has ever seen, and it is only inferior to the quality of the protective clothing awarded by the system!

  "Qin Ke, come and try it!"

  Qin Ke: "..."

  Qin Ke, who was called out under strange circumstances again, stepped forward and said, "But I don't have any nails."

  "Then take a bite."

  Qin Ke: "..."

  He is only half a zombie, not a full zombie!

  well.

  No matter what, I have to do what the beauty boss ordered me to do.

  He picked up the fabric and put it in his mouth to chew on it. After chewing for a few times, he said, "It can't be torn apart."