265

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (265)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (265)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia repeated, "No power."

  At this time, Rong Yin came over and asked, "Can I fly a few more times today?"

  "Of course we have to fly a few more times!" Han Qingxia looked at him firmly, "I said I would send you all out, I must send you out!"

  "Shaoyang, you have to work harder today and fly more."

  After Han Qingxia finished speaking, Xu Shaoyang immediately said, "Boss, no, our plane has no power!"

  When Han Qingxia heard this, her eyebrows showed a look of great satisfaction.

  Her Yoko is Yoko.

  clever!

  A baby that will never fall off the chain!

  But the look of satisfaction on his eyebrows quickly turned into displeasure, "Why is there no power? Is there no power outside?"

  Xu Shaoyang, who was on the road, understood it clearly, "Boss, where is the electricity outside? Captain Yue's electricity is only enough for their radio station. We must fly back to City A to recharge."

  "Your helicopter doesn't burn fuel? Does it burn electricity?" Rong Yin said at this time.

  "Isn't that right? This is a new energy helicopter, powered by electricity. Our new technology. I thought the new technology would bring more convenience, but I didn't expect it to be inferior to the old energy aircraft." Han Qingxia could only say helplessly, "Shaoyang, go back, take the time to recharge and try to fly here twice a day."

  Xu Shaoyang: "Yes!"

  When Rong Yin heard this, she said nothing more.

  He waved his hand and let a group of women board the plane.

  After Xu Shaoyang flew away, Rongyin didn't say anything.

  Fast forward four days, Xu Shaoyang came twice a day and took away four women at a time. Almost all the women in Rongyin's base were taken away.

  Han Qingxia planned to take all the women out, so she left with an excuse.

  When Xu Shaoyang pretended to leave today, Rong Yin stepped forward and said, "Let them leave first today."

  Four men came out behind Rongyin.

  There is also Ju Tai who quarreled with Han Qingxia on the first day and had his finger cut off in the end.

  Ju Tai looked gloomy and glanced at Han Qingxia when he passed by her.

  "Wait a minute." Han Qingxia stopped these people, "The woman has not finished retreating, and she is letting the man leave?"

  Rong Yin smiled slightly, "The remaining women are all supernatural beings. I think we can evacuate ordinary people."

  This excuse is also impeccable.

  The scattered women in the crowd all have special powers and are not to be trifled with.

  "After you go out, remember to meet up with our people and make them sensible. You must listen to the Midsummer Alliance. If they don't obey, you have to report the news to me."