187

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (187)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (187)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Ding!"

  A Tang sword flashed.

  "Boom!"

  A zombie body landed at Dong Yi's feet, and a round zombie head rolled to his feet.

  When Dong Yi saw this moment, he suddenly felt that his back was numb.

  "Dong Yi!" His girlfriend Lu Meng flew into his arms.

  Dong Yi, who was surviving the disaster, also hugged his girlfriend tightly, "It's okay, it's okay, I'm okay."

  A friend in need is a friend indeed. Only in times of crisis can you see the other person's character!

  "Why are you standing there stupidly! Let's go!"

  Han Qingxia had already strode towards the safe passage.

  The other two young couples had already followed in, while Dong Yi and Lu Meng were still standing there.

  When he heard the voice, he immediately grabbed Lu Meng's hand and said, "Let's go quickly. If we follow this sister closely, we will be fine!"

  Chapter 152 Don't believe a word of his

  After Han Qingxia led these people into the safe passage, he immediately locked the door from the inside.

  As they walked up, the sound of zombies crashing against the door could be heard below.

  These zombies who had followed from the medicine store were howling and throwing themselves at the door.

  This door is much stronger than the aluminum alloy door in the drugstore.

  A serious fire safety door.

  The sound of zombies hitting the door made everyone tremble with fear, and they couldn't help but follow Han Qingxia's footsteps.

  When they reached the first floor, light finally appeared in front of them.

  The sunlight outside fell through the windows in the fire escape, illuminating the road in front of me.

  Han Qingxia pushed open the security door on the first floor in front of her and saw a car dealer's booth full of cars in front of her.

  New cars landed one after another in the huge exhibition hall.

  They are all luxury cars!

  If you come, you won't miss out!

  Take them all away!

  Han Qingxia carried Qin Ke and grabbed his hand, pretending that he was a space superpower, but in fact she was here to take over!

  Take the car!

  Pickup truck, collect it!

  Commercial vehicles, take them!

  Off-road vehicles, keep them!

  Sports car, take it!

  Han Qingxia was collecting the car here and said to others on the other side, "Go find the keys for me!"