561-570

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (561)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (561)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  They only felt that under this kind of power, they seemed to have turned into fragile ants and would be easily swatted flat.

  But they found that Han Qingxia resisted.

  She stood there alone and withstood it.

  twenty minutes!

  How powerful is she?

  Chen Hao and the others were shocked when they suddenly saw a bright light burning behind the steel plate, and the temperature instantly increased by more than ten degrees.

  Fire zombies with super powers!

  It's still a very high level, level 6 fire zombie with super powers!

  The fierce flames rushed out directly from the gap opened by the steel plate, and burned the steel plate red in a few seconds.

  The moment Chen Hao and others saw the fire light up, they just felt that it was over.

  High-level fire-type zombies with supernatural powers have appeared.

  The next second, they saw a cloud of water mist filling the sky.

  Chapter 471 Decision Maker No. 3

  The water mist directly extinguished the flames that rushed out.

  It also cooled down the red-hot steel plate.

  The flames on the opposite side never rose again.

  When Chen Hao and others saw this scene, they couldn't close their jaws.

  To be able to extinguish the flames so easily...that means Han Qingxia's power level must be higher than outside!

  "No wonder they call her Da, eldest sister..." Qian Cong's eyes trembled as he looked at Han Qingxia who was showing off his strength.

  Chen Hao turned his head and looked at Qian Cong in disbelief.

  At this moment, Xu Shaoyang's voice came, "Boss, we dug it out!"

  At the same time, the 30-centimetre-thick steel plate in front of Han Qingxia clanged and was torn open.

  A zombie claw stretched out from behind the steel plate and grabbed Han Qingxia's abdomen.

  Han Qingxia's precognition ability made predictions earlier than before stretching out her claws.

  She threw the steel plate in front of her away, turned around and started running behind her.

  "Run!"

  After she finished speaking, the tunnel behind her that had been crowded for a long time erupted like a flood, spraying out zombies all over the sky.

  Six power-mutated zombies that were much taller than the other zombies appeared like evil ghosts crawling out of hell.

  There are almost no wounds on their bodies, and they maintain the appearance of intact corpses. It can be clearly seen that they all look like foreigners.