451-460

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels
52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (451)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (451)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  For meals, everyone ate boiled wild vegetables and fish.

  Their only seasoning was salt, and Han Qingxia saw the salt in the bag before the end of the world.

  It looked like it was given to them by someone from the inner camp.

  These people live a primitive and rough life, but they are surprisingly peaceful and peaceful.

  At least a hundred times better than those bases outside that want to eat people.

  "Beauty boss, let's eat too?" Qin Ke said.

  "Well, let's start the meal and serve the hot pot." Han Qingxia raised his hand and asked Qin Ke to take out the hot pot and eat it.

  If you don't go with her, you'll starve them to death!

  I envy them to death!

  She lit the fire, placed a large piece of sizzling butter in the mandarin duck pot on the right side, and put tomatoes on the bottom of the pot on the left side.

  The bright red tomato pot with two fresh tomatoes cooked in it instantly attracted countless people.

  "smell good!"

  "What is the taste!"

  "It's hot pot!"

  Everyone over there looked over instantly.

  It's oil and gas!

  It's the aroma of aniseed!

  It tastes like fresh tomatoes!

  The group of people eating wild vegetables and fish had their mouths watering.

  So greedy!

  Qin Luo and Ye Lan were sitting among them. They felt the eyes of others and just wanted to say, they looked at Han Qingxia like this before!

  Now they eat it!

  Qin Ke took out a bunch of ingredients and noodles and started eating them hot with everyone.

  Zhang Min ran over with a rice bowl, "You guys eat so well!"

  Her eyes were fixed on the hot pot of hot pot.

  On one side is the boiling butter pan, and on the other side are fragrant tomatoes.

  "I told you earlier, we can eat these every day outside." Qin Luo said.

  Hearing this, Zhang Min was very tempted.

  She knelt down in front of them, "Take me with you, I'll follow you!"

  "Okay, I'll take you in." Han Qingxia said at this time.

  "That's great!" Zhang Min was excited. She stared at the hot pot of hot pot, "Can you give me some?"

  "Eat."

  After Zhang Min heard this, he didn't go to get the vegetables immediately. Instead, he used a spoon to pour a large spoonful of hot pot oil soup onto his rice.