531-540

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (531)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(531)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Today, Chang Wen seems to be a completely different person.

  Everyone was shocked to see it.

  "How about it, boss, I'm awesome." Qin Ke's voice came.

  Han Qingxia turned to look at Qin Ke, who slightly raised his lips, stretched out his thumb, and gave him a big thumbs up.

  ox!

  "Captain Han, I'm here." Zhang Chaoyang came over and said goodbye to Chang Wen, "I made you laugh again."

  "It's also a good thing I saw during this trip that Base Chief Zhang and his wife are very affectionate," Han Qingxia said, "Congratulations to you."

  "We'll talk about it when we get back." Zhang Chaoyang showed some embarrassment on his face. He turned to look at the people behind him, "Since everyone is here, let's set off!"

  At this time, another voice came.

  "Brother-in-law! I'm going too!"

  Chang Bin, wearing a big mask on his face, hurt over.

  Just join the group heading out.

  Seeing him coming, Zhang Chaoyang and Chang Wen both looked bad.

  "What are you doing! Don't mess around with me!" Chang Wen said first without waiting for Zhang Chaoyang to speak.

  "Sister, I'm going to help my brother-in-law perform a mission. How can this be considered nonsense!"

  "It's dangerous outside, you can't go!"

  "Sister, you forgot that when you were bleeding heavily, I was the one who ran out with you on my back! I'll be fine!"

  Chang Wen was speechless for a moment, but Zhang Chaoyang said, "Don't mess around, stay in the base and spend time with your sister."

  "Brother-in-law, you just look down on me! Don't think I don't know that you sincerely look down on my useless brother-in-law!"

  Zhang Chaoyang: "..."

  Don't you know this?

  Zhang Chaoyang almost said what was in his heart.

  "It's really dangerous out there, I'm not kidding you."

  "Brother-in-law, I'm not kidding you. I'm almost thirty years old. I can't rely on you all the time to be laughed at by others! I have to rely on my own strength to truly establish myself."

  Chang Bin said this and looked at Han Qingxia behind him.

  There was a little more determination in his eyes.

  His words surprised many people.

  "Chaoyang, take him there, be careful." Chang Wen nodded.

  It was like watching his brother grow up, with surprise and relief in his eyes.

  "Okay." Zhang Chaoyang nodded.