273

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (273)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (273)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When Rong Yin heard Han Qingxia's words, her confident face was stunned.

  What's the meaning?

  Immediately afterwards, he heard something.

  "Boss! That man is not dead!"

  "He also attracted zombies!"

  Rongyin turned around and saw a man with thousands of zombies running towards them from all directions.

  He ran calmly among the zombies, and all the zombies ignored him.

  Attracted by his voice, people surrounded them.

  Not a single zombie bit him!

  And that one is Han Qingxia's little follower!

  Chapter 224: Trapping Rong Yin to Death

  Rong Yin was really shocked at this time!

  what is that!

  What on earth is Han Qingxia's little follower!

  Why don't zombies bite him?

  Now he only felt that he was shocked by Han Qingxia again.

  Han Qingxia is a monster, and her people are also monsters!

  They looked ordinary, but in fact, there were no ordinary people around her!

  In the blink of an eye, everyone in Rongyin Base was surrounded by a wave of zombies.

  "Captain Rong, I'm leaving first. You don't want everyone in your base to die!"

  Han Qingxia, who was carrying two people on his shoulders, smiled at him, turned around and ran towards the helicopter without hesitation.

  Rong Yin's eyes widened when she saw this.

  He wanted to chase her and catch her back like crazy, but he turned around and went to fight in his own base.

  She could only watch helplessly as Han Qingxia led people to grab the rope ladder of the helicopter, and then saw the helicopter flying towards the zombie wave. Among the group of screaming zombies, she picked up her little follower and flew away together.

  Rong Yin was fighting in the zombie wave, and the gentle expression on her face completely collapsed.

  Killing zombies with extreme cruelty and coldness.

  This is definitely the biggest loss he has ever suffered, the worst time he has been cheated!

  All his crystal nuclei were taken away by Han Qingxia. Han Qingxia did not stay. She also took two people from his base and her little follower and left safely!

  What's even worse is that she was surrounded by a wave of zombies, and their base was devastated by Han Qingxia!

  Rong Yin was so angry that he chopped down a few more zombies.