211

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (211)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (211)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  At this moment, the newly repaired lights above their heads began to flicker again.

  The atmosphere is very strange.

  "Something happened in the basement!" Li Meng said.

  Han Qingxia and others immediately rushed towards the source of the sound. Of course, Han Qingxia, who was always meticulous in doing things, left a few people outside to let Xu Shaoyang keep an eye on the situation outside.

  As soon as they arrived at the entrance to the basement, they saw that the door to the basement in front of them was locked with a big lock from the outside. There was no one near the basement.

  There were constant dull and rapid knocks on the heavy basement door, and the almost-isolated cry for help could only be heard if you got very close.

  "Help!"

  "Help!"

  "Save us!"

  Han Qingxia grabbed a fire hydrant can nearby and smashed it against the lock.

  After a few clicks, the lock in front of me fell.

  She took two steps back. The basement door in front of her opened, and a strong smell of blood came out.

  There are only three people in the basement, but there are countless zombies...

  "Ouch--"

  An extremely thin space wall struggled to hold up the zombies that rushed forward. Zhao Xiu, who was closest to the door, cried and beat the door in front of him. Just when everyone could no longer hold on, the door in front of them finally opened.

  "Zhao Xiu!" Li Meng didn't know if he had taken in too much information at this time. The sleeping pills were overpowering him, and now he still had a little more strength. He quickly rushed to the basement entrance and grabbed Zhao Xiu who was climbing up.

  Just as Zhao Xiu was about to leave the basement entrance, a zombie suddenly jumped over the wall of air, jumped several meters, and rushed towards Zhao Xiu to bite him.

  At this critical moment, his brother hugged him.

  hiss--

  The zombie bit Zhao Jie on the back.

  "Ah, let's go -" Zhao Jie roared, exerted force on his waist, hugged Zhao Xiu and threw him upwards with all his strength, throwing him out.

  "Brother! Brother!" Zhao Xiu immediately panicked after being thrown out, "Brother! What's wrong with you!"

  "Brother, it's okay!" Zhao Jie turned to look at Lin Ming behind him who was still holding on but actually couldn't do it at all.

  The moment his air wall collapsed, he grabbed Lin Ming and threw him upwards as well.

  "Boss Ming, I'm just a younger brother, and you think I'm shameless. I beg you, I'll take care of him in the future! Please!"

  After he threw Lin Ming out, he blocked the entrance to the basement alone. The dense zombies behind him screamed at him, "Close the door quickly--"