232

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (232)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (232)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  There are only a dozen white spots left around City B.

  "These dozen bases asked us for help at the same time. They said this time that they were working really hard to break out, but their strength was really not enough, and they wanted us to help them."

  Qi Sang dialed a recording.

  A heavy and sincere voice immediately came from the computer.

  "Dear Midsummer Alliance Leader, hello Miss Han, I am Bai Lu, the base director of the Galaxy Base. There are a total of 213 people in our base. We come from all over City B, including children, the elderly, and pregnant women. This year our base just delivered a new life. I know what I am telling you is nonsense, but I want to tell you.

  We, two hundred and thirteen people, are all working hard to survive. We have heard your previous instructions to us and hope that we can break out on our own. We broke out three times and lost 79 people. Now there are only 134 people left. We are really working hard to break through, but our capabilities are too weak.

  We really need your help now. Give us a hand and help us once. After everyone in our base is rescued, we are willing to do anything for the Midsummer Alliance! "

  In addition to those bases that complain about everything, there are more small bases that actively strive for survival but lack strength.

  It's not that they don't want to join, it's that they really can't join.

  For things like strength, apart from one's own will, the most important thing is external strength.

  Qisang finished playing the recording, and everyone at the scene was quiet.

  Qi Sang looked indifferent, "I actually don't value the lives of these small bases. I'm just more optimistic about their geographical location."

  "These bases are actually barriers that can hinder the expansion of the zombie swarm. In the entire eastern region, after we capture City A, we still need many small barriers to block the zombie power in the two cities of BC."

  "Captain Han, I hope you can support them. It will be beneficial to us."

  Chapter 190 The Rise Plan

  Han Qingxia sat silently on the chair.

  Holding a cup of fruit tea in his hand, he stared at Qi Sang's computer in front of him.

  I was weighing and calculating over and over again in my mind.

  People like her, in the final analysis, think about interests.

  She first thought about the bargaining chip in her hand. During this last year, with every step of her management, she had an impregnable air-raid shelter nest.

  There are abundant supplies and solid defense forces in her lair.

  She has five people who belong to her core team and 16 dogs. These are her most basic assets and core guarantees, allowing her to ensure her own safety and supplies no matter what time.