501-510

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (501)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (501)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Lu Sizhe and others looked at the figures coming in from the mountain of corpses and sea of ​​fire in shock.

  "Sizhe, are you, sister, so awesome?" Lin Wang opened his mouth and asked.

  Lu Sizhe looked at those black figures with great shock.

  Is his sister's fire power so awesome?

  Why didn't he know?

  Chang Fu next to her even widened her eyes.

  What made her eyes widen was not Lu Sijiu, but the figure with a high ponytail behind her.

  This flame was not sent by Lu Sijiu!

  It's the woman who joined their team halfway, with unknown origins, and doesn't even have much attack power!

  is her!

  Chang Fu's eyes were extremely complicated for a moment!

  Before Han Qingxia came, there were only two girls in the team, she and Lu Sijiu. Needless to say, Lu Sijiu was her brother. She had a carefree personality and no one would regard her as a girl.

  Everyone looked after her.

  She was the first to make any arrangements, and after Han Qingxia arrived yesterday, she clearly felt that everyone's attention shifted to her.

  Chang Fu was a little bit annoyed at that time. Lu Sijiu, who was so heartless, actually arranged the route for her first. How could this make her happy?

  Fortunately, there is nothing outstanding about that woman, she is just pretty.

  But now... Chang Fu looked at the scorching flames in the sky in shock.

  "Still not leaving?"

  A crisp voice came.

  Then Lu Sijiu said, "Let's go quickly! Sister Han is here to save us!"

  After everyone heard her words, they all woke up from a dream.

  Lu Sijiu pushed open the cabinet where they were blocked at the cashier counter and met them in the narrow space.

  After receiving these three people, she turned around and took them outside to follow Han Qingxia.

  Zombies from all directions filled the streets and shops.

  But Lu Sizhe was shocked to find that all the zombies seemed to be blocked by an invisible barrier.

  They opened their big mouths and pounced upward with ferocious faces.

  The bloody mouth of the abyss will bite out their throats at any time, gnaw at their muscles, break open their bellies, and tear apart their internal organs.

  But now, all the zombies are blocked in front of them, so close that they cannot break through.

  Lu Sizhe looked at this scene in shock, his eyes slowly falling on Han Qingxia who was opening the way in front.