235

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (235)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (235)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When Lu Qiyan heard this, a smile appeared on his face unconsciously, "Yes!"

  At this moment, a rushing sound came from their base.

  "Captain Lu! Boss Bai, it's bad! The zombie wave is coming again!"

  The core area of ​​​​City A at this moment.

  Han Qingxia was on the top floor of a building.

  This is the stronghold they just captured.

  "Boss, only the last shopping mall area is left." Xu Shaoyang said.

  Han Qingxia nodded and looked down from a high altitude. The shopping mall in front was full of zombies.

  "How are Lu Qiyan and Yue Tu doing?"

  "everything is fine."

  Han Qingxia is about to take over City A completely.

  As long as City A is captured, the power of humans and zombies in the entire eastern region will be able to reach a point of balance.

  The survivors of their alliance have returned to the city and run the city. By then, even if the zombies in both BC cities have finished evolving, they humans have also completed an evolution!

  They have a place to breathe, they have ample logistics, and the power of the city is once again available to humans, and they will be able to develop scientific research in an all-round way.

  By that time, even if the zombies are strong, they humans are not weak either!

  Moreover, once humans can get the upper hand, the subsequent increase in power of zombies will not be able to match humans!

  Soon, soon.

  Han Qingxia clenched her fists. The point of check and balance between humans and zombies was coming!

  Just when Han Qingxia finished studying the range of zombies in front of him, Xu Shaoyang's face suddenly became heavy.

  He always had a headset hanging on his ear, and Qi Sang would summarize the information from the three parties and pass it back and forth.

  "Boss! It's not good!"

  "What's wrong?"

  "Something happened to Captain Lu!" Xu Shaoyang said.

  Half an hour later, Han Qingxia returned to their stronghold.

  The computer in front of Qi Sang was showing a very large zombie invasion.

  "I don't know what happened, but there was a huge outpouring of zombies in City B, and mutant zombies accounted for half of it! The attack was on the Galaxy Base, which is the base guarded by Lu Qiyan himself."

  "How is Lu Qiyan doing now?"

  "He lost contact. Not only him, but the entire galaxy base lost contact."