268

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (268)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (268)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  He looked at Han Qingxia, his eyes getting deeper and deeper, "So, Lu Qiyan and Yue Tu have the final say in the Midsummer Alliance."

  "Otherwise, I am just a helpless woman. How can they listen to me when I speak?"

  Rong Yin stopped talking at this time.

  Han Qingxia cracked melon seeds and slowly complained to him, "It's really difficult for women in the apocalypse. Not only do they have to face terrible zombies, but they also have to face the oppression of men. If only I were a man like Captain Rong, but not People can bully me."

  After she finished saying this, Rong Yin suddenly said, "You can stay."

  "Um?"

  Rongyin's eyes were gentle and clear, showing a moment of seriousness, "Follow me, and I will protect you from now on. No one will bully you."

  "ah--"

  Just then, screams came from the crowd behind them.

  Ju Tai stumbled over and said, "Boss! It's bad! A large number of zombies sneaked in!"

  Han Qingxia stood up and saw the crowd outside was in chaos, and zombies rushed directly into the crowd at the gathering place.

  Pounce on the crowd who are preparing to take a rest.

  Everyone was obviously unprepared, and there was no killing power during the day in the sudden wave of zombies.

  There was actually a resident who had his head bitten.

  In the darkness, countless zombies were pressing in.

  Holy shit? Rong Yin's sacrifice is not small!

  "Don't be afraid, nothing will happen." Rong Yin's voice came to her ear.

  Rong Yin still looked at all this calmly, "Let everyone evacuate!"

  "withdraw?"

  "We must evacuate. We have been exposed. The danger of zombies at night is extremely high." Rong Yin said extremely seriously, "Evacuate quickly!"

  Following his order, all residents of Tomorrow Base began to evacuate.

  At this moment, Han Qingxia thought of his follower at the right time, "Where is my Qin Ke?"

  "Escape first! Our people will save him!" Rongyin took her wrist and led her forward.

  When he pulled her to run, a heavy roar came from behind him.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  Under the moonlight, large numbers of zombies rushed towards them.

  Han Qingxia was pulled by Rong Yin and ran at the front. Behind them, other people in the base retreated while blocking.

  In the forest at night, zombies come from all directions.