198

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (198)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (198)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Qin Yue: "..."

  Damn, what a great kindness.

  I cannot forget your great lack of virtue!

  ——————

  I'm going to add another wave in the next few days!

  Chapter 161 Did you vent your anger?

  Under Han Qingxia's evil manipulation, Qin Yue immediately became a loner.

  Only his sister, his wife and the only loyal servant were left.

  He did not dare to confront Han Qingxia, so he could only stare at the traitors and roar.

  "You treacherous traitors will definitely be punished! As things change, sooner or later our Qin family will let you crawl back like dogs again! Then there will be no way for me to take you in!"

  At this time, his wife said, "I, I want to stay too, can I?"

  Qin Yue: "..."

  He immediately slapped her, grabbed her and fled in despair with his sister and the last bodyguard.

  "Wait a minute!" Han Qingxia continued to call them.

  When Qin Yue heard her voice, his whole body trembled, "Don't push yourself too far, you've poached my bodyguards, what else are you going to do!"

  "I have forgiven you, but my little brother has not forgiven you yet."

  Han Qingxia pulled Qin Ke out from beside him and said, "Apologise to my little brother. When he forgives you, you can leave."

  When Qin Ke heard this, his whole face lit up instantly. He looked at the girl in front of him who was a head shorter than him, and the smile on his face became brighter and brighter.

  Qin Yue and the others on the opposite side looked like they had eaten flies.

  They looked at the bastard who had been trampled under their feet in the past and felt so disgusted and humiliated that one day he actually asked them to apologize to him!

  "Don't waste time, you only have one chance."

  "I apologize!" Qin Yu was the first to say, "Qin, brother Qin Ke, I was wrong! I shouldn't have called you a bitch, trash, and trash. I am the real bitch, trash, and trash. I was just a bitch, Please forgive me! Let me go!"

  Qin Li's wife's eyes flickered, and she also said, "Brother Qin Ke, I shouldn't have looked down on you before and humiliated you along with Qin Yu. I was wrong before, and I will never do it again! Forgive me, sister-in-law. !”

  The most aggrieved person is Qin Yue. He is a serious grandson of the Qin family. Today he has to admit his mistake to a bastard who is a junior. This is the real turn of events. "Qin Ke, I was wrong. I shouldn't have done it before." We are all wrong for laughing at you and bullying you with everyone else! Just for the sake of your father, please let us go once!"