230

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (230)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (230)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Chapter 188 The talent I have long for

  "sit down."

  Han Qingxia asked them to sit in the pink pavilion built by Ouyang Lan.

  Lu Qiyan and Yue Tu came to her place once, but it was not like this last time.

  This time I came in and couldn't help but admire it.

  "nice."

  "Stronger than before."

  "Of course, that's my aunt's aesthetic taste." Han Qingxia said with a hint of pride.

  "Children, it's time to eat." Ouyang Lan came over with a large plate of snacks.

  There are cakes, breads, various dried fruit snacks she baked, and a large pot of fruit tea in the middle.

  Only then did Lu Qiyan and Yue Tu realize that their usual name of aunt was correct.

  "Thank you, auntie."

  "Thank you for your hard work, aunt."

  This was the first time Qi Sang met Ouyang Lan. When he saw everyone else calling her aunt so naturally, his cold face was at a loss for a moment.

  Aunt?

  "What are you doing standing still? Call me aunt." Yue Tu said.

  "This is Qingxia's aunt. She invented the zombie sensitive spray in our team." Lu Qiyan introduced.

  When he heard the zombie sensitive spray, Qi Sang's cold face suddenly lit up.

  He looked at Ouyang Lan in great shock.

  It turns out that she invented that thing!

  You must know that the people in his team are mainly engaged in the field of conquering zombie viruses, but they have been conquering it for a long time and have only scratched the surface of their research.

  After joining the Midsummer Alliance, Qisang discovered that everyone in their alliance would carry a few sprays before attacking.

  When he found out, he was shocked.

  That was definitely a shock second only to Han Qingxia's evolutionary fluid.

  That research is amazing! Definitely a top expert level guy!

  And now, he saw the big boss!

  "Excuse me, what is your name?" Qi Sang stood up suddenly and asked Ouyang Lan very politely.

  Ouyang Lan saw his serious look, waved her hand and smiled, "Why, are you interested in my name?"

  "I used to be the executive officer of Shuguang Group. If you can invent the zombie-sensitive spray, you must be an expert in this industry. You must have heard the name of our company." Qi Sang was unusually polite.

  Ouyang Lan said clearly, "Oh, you are from Shuguang Group. I have the impression that I have evaluated your group's research several times before."