611-620

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (611)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(611)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Unexpectedly, I saw her scumbag ex-husband first.

  Hearing Han Qingxia's question, Chen Hao's eyes were briefly stunned. He frowned and said, "She is dead."

  "Why, is it because she died that you thought Linglong would come back to find her?"

  "No!" Chen Hao hurriedly explained, "I had decided to come to Linglong before the base changed drastically that day and Hao Ning was infected and turned into a zombie. I didn't come just because the East China Sea base was gone and Hao Ning was gone."

  "No need to explain. No matter how you explain, it will be useless because no one believes you."

  Chen Hao: "..."

  Should Han Qingxia's words always be so poisonous?

  He looked at Han Qingxia eagerly and murmured twice, "Can you let me see Linglong?"

  Han Qingxia glanced at Chen Hao, who looked like a refugee, shook his head, and turned away.

  At this time, there was a sound of someone kneeling behind her, "When I beg you, you can laugh at me or scold me no matter what. I just want to see Linglong. I just want to know if she is doing well. Let me see her." she!"

  After all, Han Qingxia is a 'good person' with a 'kind heart'.

  After all, from her perspective, people are different from others. In her eyes, there are no good or bad people, only living people and zombies.

  Chen Hao is a living person, so she can't throw him out to feed the zombies.

  Add one to the number of zombies and subtract one to the number of humans.

  He was human, a fellow member of her human camp.

  Killing him directly is even more impossible.

  Chen Hao just has bad personal ethics, and he is not a lunatic like the gods who would harm the entire human race.

  His sin does not lead to death.

  It's not her turn to kill someone.

  Moreover, this guy has already come to her Midsummer Alliance. Han Qingxia can stop him for a while, but he can't stop him forever.

  Bai Linglong has the right to know and choose.

  "Well, I can only tell you that Linglong can see you if she wants to see you. If she doesn't want to see you, it's none of my business."

  After hearing this, Chen Hao kowtowed gratefully, "Thank you, Commander Han."

  "If you can't bear it, go away." Han Qingxia kicked him aside.

  Although Chen Hao's crime did not lead to death, Han Qingxia should be unhappy with him or not.

  Don't let this scumbag ruin her life.

  Han Qingxia informed Bai Linglong.

  at this time.

  Inside the midsummer base.