270

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (270)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (270)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When Rongyin saw her expression, the gentle smile on her face grew wider, "Follow me from now on, and I will give you whatever you want."

  "Then I really have to think about it," Han Qingxia responded repeatedly. She looked around, "By the way, I'm here with you!"

  Rong Yin's gentle expression changed when she heard Han Qingxia's words, "He doesn't seem to be following."

  "Then I'm going to find him!"

  "Captain Han, calm down. You saw the zombie wave just now. There are still a lot of dangers outside. You wait until dawn and I will help you find them."

  At this time, screams rang out from the crowd at the right time.

  "Ah - Ning Yu was bitten!"

  "My son didn't! He was scratched by me!"

  A middle-aged man tightly protected a sixteen-year-old boy.

  More and more people gathered around.

  Han Qingxia followed Rong Yin into the crowd and recognized the two people at a glance as the father and son who had tipped her off during the day.

  The middle-aged man knelt down in front of Ju Tai and kowtowed to him, "Don't lock up my son. He really wasn't caught by the zombies!"

  "Dad." His son Ning Yu pulled his sleeve, "Dad, please stop kneeling, we will leave soon! We won't stay in this broken base anymore!"

  "Want to leave?" Ju Tai's arrogant voice sounded, "There will be no traitors in the base tomorrow. Join us until death."

  "Why do you! We have given you life and death! Why do you decide our lives!" Ning Yu rushed forward to protect his father.

  "Just because it's the end of the world! You can survive until now because of the life the Tomorrow Base has given you!" Ju Tai pulled out his knife, "Those who don't accept it will die!"

  At this time, a clear voice sounded, "Stop."

  Han Qingxia stopped them and stepped forward step by step.

  Ju Tai turned his head with a gloomy face. After seeing Han Qingxia, he looked at Rong Yin again.

  Rong Yin didn't speak, which was considered acquiescence.

  Han Qingxia walked up to the father and son and looked at the big boy who was protecting his father with wide eyes.

  "Captain Rong, you have lost my follower, then let this boy serve me. When my follower comes back, I will return him to you."

  After hearing this, Rong Yin smiled slightly and said, "Okay."

  Rong Yin happily agreed again.

  This promise made Han Qingxia feel a little scared.

  He is really fake.

  "Thank you, Captain Rong." Han Qingxia turned around and said to him with a smile.