210

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (210)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(210)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  However, if it wasn't her, who else could it be?

  At this time, there was a banging sound at the back door of the B&B villa.

  "No! Our back door is no longer safe after the attack last time!" Gong Yuer said.

  "Wow--"

  With the sound of glass shattering on the floor, Gong Yuer quickly said, "Let's hide in the basement first!"

  She pulled up the top-heavy Lin Ming, Zhao Jie helped to lift them both up, and Lu Xin timidly supported Li Meng.

  As soon as he took a step forward, Lin Ming said, "Mingyu is still upstairs."

  "Let's take care of ourselves first!" Gong Yuer said, but there was a sense of resentment in her eyes.

  "No, let's all go upstairs!" Lin Ming insisted on walking upstairs.

  Gong Yue'er was dissatisfied. At this time, a voice came, "Let's go upstairs too. We still have things upstairs."

  Han Qingxia finally spoke.

  Gong Yue'er then turned to look at the group of them.

  "Captain Han, it's not safe upstairs. There is a safe passage in the basement. We can leave through the passage."

  "No need, we are not afraid of danger, there are just dozens of zombies, it's a joke." Han Qingxia said calmly.

  Gong Yue'er's expression changed subtly for a moment.

  At this time, the lights in their B&B villa that had been extinguished for a long time flickered on and off.

  "Brother!" Zhao Jie saw the light and thought of his brother, "Let's go to the basement! My brother is still in the basement!"

  "If you want to go, you can go on your own, we won't go." Han Qingxia refused directly.

  Zhao Jie didn't hesitate much at this time, and directly set up Lin Ming and Gong Yue'er to go down. Li Meng wanted to go, but was held tightly by Lu Xin.

  Stayed.

  "Brother Meng, let's go upstairs together."

  "Don't call me Brother Meng." Without those people, Li Meng began to shame Lu Xin.

  He wanted to throw away Lu Xin's hand, but he didn't have much strength now, so he could only be held tightly by her.

  "Brother Meng..." Lu Xin looked at him closely like a little white flower, her eyes full of perseverance.

  "Little girl, can you tell the truth now? It was you who took the things?" Han Qingxia said.

  Lu Xin looked towards Han Qingxia and met her bright and sharp eyes, as if everything she had hidden in her eyes was revealed.

  She held Li Meng's arm tightly and slowly lowered her head, shaking her head timidly, "I didn't take it."

  "Who still believes you now!" Li Meng beat his temples to keep himself awake.