264

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (264)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(264)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Why don't you stop? Stop eating."

  At this time, Rong Yin smiled more gently, "The arrow has been sent, can you come back?"

  Han Qingxia stopped talking.

  Everyone's environment is different.

  Rong Yin was isolated from the outside world from the beginning.

  They don't have access to things like evolutionary fluid, so they can only crudely and primitively use zombie crystal nuclei to forcibly improve themselves.

  And once you start, there's no turning back.

  They never had a second choice but to continue and continue.

  Until it completely collapses.

  "But we found that pain can alleviate these symptoms." Rongyin opened his other arm, and his other hand was covered with dense wounds.

  There were stab wounds and teeth marks.

  There's not a good spot on the entire hand.

  "By the way, when you cook it and eat it, do you really not have the same reaction as us?" Rong Yin suddenly asked.

  Han Qingxia thought for a moment and stared into his eyes, "It's definitely better than eating it raw."

  Rong Yin's beautiful eyes showed gratitude, "I'm so grateful to you. If I hadn't met you, we would still be trapped in City C. If we couldn't get out, we would definitely be doomed."

  "Don't say that, you are very powerful."

  Rong Yin shook his head, "Captain Han, you may not know the current situation of our base. All of us are trapped in the city, and no one has had a peaceful sleep at night. We are too eager for the outside world and want to be with other bases. Together, we rebuild order and rely on each other.”

  He raised his head, his gentle and non-aggressive eyes showing vulnerability for the first time, "Can you help us more? Take us out."

  When Han Qingxia saw his look, her heart skipped a beat.

  This familiar feeling.

  She took a deep breath with a look of sincerity on her face.

  "Don't worry, I'm here and I will help you."

  She promised boldly, and the gentle smile on Rong Yin's face grew stronger and stronger, a smile that could make people drown, "I knew Captain Han was a good person."

  "I told you friends, if I don't help you, who will? Let's go back to sleep. I will definitely find a way to take you out more tomorrow!"

  Rong Yin nodded, "You go back first, I want to smoke two more cigarettes."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, he stopped staying and turned around to walk back.

  After she left, she heard the sound of a lighter behind her. Rongyin looked at her back, holding a cigarette in his mouth, and the smile on his lips became wider.