401-410

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (401)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (401)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  But the feud was settled.

  Deadly feud!

  The manager of Base No. 2 stayed behind closed doors and showed no expression to Han Qingxia.

  The manager of Base No. 3 was smiling and very enthusiastic, "Miss Qingxia, our base still owes you 10,000 tons of supplies. Send me the location of your base and I will have someone deliver it to you."

  Hearing that he needed to locate it, Han Qingxia waved his hand, "No, I'll just send someone to get it from you. Don't bother."

  "Why bother? Speaking of which, I really want to go take a look at your base. Is the situation outside very tense now?"

  "It's not normal, it's very nervous. We are besieged by zombies every day." Han Qingxia told him sincerely, "You also know that there are many big cities in the east. There are only three million-level cities around us, and zombies have fully evolved. It's basically, our base is faced with tens of thousands of evolved zombies siege every day! Many small bases have been engulfed."

  "If you really want to help us, just give us more supplies or trade more with us. Then don't come to our place. It's too dangerous!"

  Han Qingxia spoke so sincerely that the managers of Base 3 looked solemn when they heard it.

  The situation outside was really more serious than he imagined.

  He knew about zombie evolution, but he didn't expect full evolution to be so dangerous.

  It seems that several of their Ark bases will continue to persevere, continue the human fire, and wait for the day when the zombies are extinct.

  Ning Mo on the side said: "..."

  He looked at Han Qingxia who was so serious. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he would have almost believed it!

  Han Qingxia sent a group of people to the No. 3 base to get supplies, and a group of people prepared to leave.

  "Since you don't want everyone to go to your base, you can take back the 10,000 tons of supplies from our base." Ning Mo said.

  "Okay, I'll send someone to get it from you."

  "Send someone to visit more people. You come with me and bring back the supplies yourself." Ning Mo looked at Han Qingxia with a smile.

  Han Qingxia looked at Ning Mo. No matter how she looked at him, he didn't look like he was holding back his fart.

  Ning Mo smiled even wider, "Our two families have signed a friendship treaty, don't you still trust me? If I had other thoughts, I would have told them about the situation in your base."

  Han Qingxia raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay, I'll go to your place."

  After she finished speaking, she turned to Lu Qiyan and said, "Come pick me up in the evening."

  "Okay." Lu Qiyan nodded.

  This was not meant for them, but for Ning Mo.

  She would stay at Ningmo's place for a few hours at most and leave at night.