205

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (205)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (205)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  They are Yue Tu, Qi Sang, Rong Yin, Zhang Jibei, Qin Ke, Chu Yi, Ouyang Lan, Xue Zheng, Mu Jinghe, and Lin Ming.

  Of course, if Lu Qiyan was still alive in his previous life, he would be ranked high.

  After all, it's not just the people on the list who are great, many people didn't have a chance in the first place and died long ago.

  Even those great people who were on the list in their previous lives may have bad luck in this life and be bitten to death by zombies in the early stages of the apocalypse.

  You may not be able to perform miracles alive.

  Things are unpredictable and no one can predict them.

  But those who have been on these lists have really done very awesome things.

  In Han Qingxia's impression, the lone wolf Lin Ming was a lone ranger who never formed a team with others. Even if someone approached him, he would kill them directly.

  He first became famous three years after the end of the world. People from a small base went out on a mission. After they met the lone ranger Lin Ming, they approached him. After Lin Ming gave him a warning, he killed the entire team .

  Afterwards, other people in the base went out to seek revenge. After finding him, he wiped out the opponent's group again.

  The second kill really shocked everyone. At that time, the small base issued a reward order. If anyone could take down Lin Ming's head, the manager of their base would directly do it to the other party.

  After the reward order was issued, people really kept looking for Lin Ming.

  There were about a hundred people who were looking for Lin Ming, and they were all destroyed.

  At this point, the lone wolf Lin Ming was officially on the ruthless list, and no one dared to mess with him.

  Han Qingxia didn't know much about Lin Ming's ending. After he became famous, he quickly kept a low profile. Such a ruthless lone wolf didn't like to cause trouble, so no one knew what happened to him in the end.

  Some people said they saw him on the mountain, while others said they saw him being dismembered by the zombie wave.

  Han Qingxia was a little unsure whether Lin Ming on the top ten ruthless people list was the person in front of him.

  After all, this name is really popular.

  Furthermore, Lin Ming in front of him seemed very gregarious.

  She saw Lin Ming striding up to her group, mediating conflicts with everyone, pulling them apart, and then persuading them one by one.

  Is this patriarch who takes care of everyone's emotions really a lone wolf who is unkind and never partners with others?

  Is it really him?

  Han Qingxia immediately became interested.

  "Captain Beauty, what are you looking at?"