200

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(200)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(200)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "My God Blessing Base is willing to join!"

  "My lucky base is willing to join!"

  "I, Yum Base, are willing to join!"

  "My sea base is willing to join!"

  "I hope the base is willing to join, but I still have a condition that I want to talk about first." Qisang said at the end.

  Han Qingxia: "...let it go."

  "We hope that the base will be staffed with scientific researchers. We only want to be responsible for the scientific research part and provide you with technical guidance for each operation."

  Han Qingxia: "...Get out!"

  "I know where the weapons cache is," Zisan continued.

  Only then did Han Qingxia look at him.

  "We are allowed to wish our bases to join, but we are not allowed to join the war. I will tell you the location of the weapons depot."

  Han Qingxia looked at Lu Qiyan and Yue Tu. After the three of them gathered together for a meeting, Han Qingxia said, "You can be allowed to join our alliance, but if you don't contribute, your base will not receive supplies! "

  Qi Sang looked at her, "What counts as contribution?"

  "One weapon depot can be exchanged for one thousand points. In addition, if your base's major scientific research achievements are passed by us, they can also be counted as points. Otherwise, if you use up all your points, you will have no contribution !"

  Han Qingxia used the points system to restrain him.

  After thinking for five minutes, Qisang said, "Okay! I hope the base will apply to join!"

  Today they absorbed a total of five bases.

  Han Qingxia discussed this with Lu Qiyan, Yuetu and Ji Ze, and worked out a more comprehensive alliance system.

  In the future, the materials seized by all of them will no longer be distributed directly, but will be integrated into the alliance's material system, and the various bases that participated in the operation and contributed will be settled in points.

  And this score is equivalent to the score of Han Qingxia's own base.

  That is to say, those who have obtained points can exchange them for supplies at the alliance warehouse, or they can directly go to Han Qingxia to exchange them for supplies at her midsummer base.

  The points of Han Qingxia Base will be in line with the alliance points system.

  This means that the currency of her base has gained monetary hegemony.

  Her points can be circulated in other bases, but the currencies of other bases cannot be circulated in her base.

  The currency she issues can represent other people's materials.