208

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (208)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (208)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Hu Mingyu immediately became furious and rushed to beat him, "You all owe me! If you have the ability, return my husband to me! Go to hell!"

  "Stop making trouble!" Lin Ming said angrily.

  Hu Mingyu turned to look at him with disbelief in his eyes, "Are you cruel to me too? Have you forgotten how good my husband was to you when he was here? He regarded you as a brother and put himself in danger countless times to save you. He just died and you did this to me?!"

  "Mingyu..."

  "You don't need to say anything!" Hu Mingyu turned around and ran upstairs crying.

  Everyone else at the scene could not help but remain silent when they saw it, and no one even chased after him to comfort him.

  "I've made you laugh. I'll take you to an empty room to rest first." Lin Ming was stunned and looked at Han Qingxia and others sheepishly.

  Take them upstairs first.

  There are many empty rooms upstairs. There is also water here, mountain spring water, but the water is very turbid due to heavy rain.

  Han Qingxia used her water power to release the water, took a shower, and changed into clean clothes.

  When she came out, she suddenly heard whispers at the corner in front of her.

  "Lu Xin, I must have discovered it. You are the one who stole the supplies!"

  "Zhang Tang, what are you talking about?"

  "Still pretending! I saw you secretly put the supplies back after Hu Mingyu ran out! You are actually a space superpower too!"

  "I don't know what you said."

  "You don't know, do you? Then I'm going to tell everyone now that you are a space superpower!"

  "Zhang Tang! Don't! I beg you!"

  Zhang Tang smiled slyly, "Then you come to my room tonight and serve me well, and I will consider not telling others."

  The sound stopped suddenly. Han Qingxia felt the footsteps leaving and looked in that direction.

  At this time, Lu Qiyan's room opposite her opened the door, "Qingxia, what are you looking at?"

  "Watch the show."

  Han Qingxia was so focused on watching the show that she didn't even notice that Lu Qiyan's name for her had changed.

  That night, Lin Ming invited Han Qingxia and the others to have dinner together.

  "Fortunately, Hu Mingyu didn't come, otherwise her crazy woman would definitely go crazy when she saw us entertaining you with food!" Zhao Jie looked at Han Qingxia and others and said.

  Tang Jian couldn't help but ask at this time, "Who is that Hu Mingyu among you?"

  "Her husband was our former captain, named Song Hu. Song Hu died saving us a few days ago. After that, Hu Mingyu became nervous. We also know that we owe Brother Hu, but we can't stand her always doing this. " Zhao Jie explained.