214

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (214)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (214)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The sharp tree trunk also dug into her chest.

  The strong blood stimulated its five senses that were blocked by the sand.

  "Ho ho ho ho-"

  It opened its mouth that had been blocked by the sand, and large pieces of dry mud fell off its face. It hugged the woman in front of it tightly and gnawed away.

  The woman in front of it held him tightly as well.

  "Old man, they all bully me, but you are the only one who is nice to me."

  "we will be together forever."

  "Whoosh----"

  The armored vehicles were all over the place.

  Lin Ming in the car turned around and no longer looked at the warm embrace.

  He clenched his palms tighter and tighter.

  He felt that he had to make a change.

  He looked at the excellent and ruthless team in front of him, and his eyes fell on Han Qingxia.

  He must be as good as Han Qingxia and be a qualified leader!

  After leaving this area, Han Qingxia's car started on its way back.

  On the way back they noticed a lot of differences.

  The first is that the weather after the heavy rain is even hotter!

  It was so hot that the asphalt road outside was covered with heat waves.

  Then there are the zombies, who seem to be more mobile!

  "Boss, look at those zombies!"

  When their armored vehicle passed by on the elevated road, they saw the zombie army that was chasing them.

  This time, there are even more zombies!

  When their armored vehicle passed the road, densely packed zombies in City B poured out from various streets. They felt Han Qingxia's moving car of meat cans running, and they all chased after them.

  But this time, it's not just chasing him down there, just forget about being stopped.

  Instead, start climbing the elevated pillars!

  Han Qingxia saw a large number of zombies, like a group of ants, densely climbing up the cylindrical elevated pillars. The mobility of these zombies was completely different from before the heavy rain.

  Extremely agile and strong, even climbing on individual rocks, comparable to those alien animals, he climbed to the railing in a swish.

  "It's a large-scale evolution!"

  Chapter 175 Zombie Tide Invasion

  A tall, thin, bald zombie was the first to climb up. It had a concave forehead and two bottomless blood holes for its eyes. It stood on the railing and could only feel the moving armored vehicles by sound and smell.