224

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (224)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (224)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  At this time, she also discovered that the mental fluctuations in the woman opposite her had disappeared.

  Han Qingxia finally understood how she had lived in the hospital with several children for a year.

  She is also a superpower.

  It is also a special mental mutation ability that has never been counted by the outside world.

  This ability has the effect of making zombies lose their target.

  At this time, the woman who escaped the zombie wave opened her eyes and started counting.

  "One, two..."

  "Ah -" she suddenly burst out screaming, "My child is missing! He was taken away!"

  "Don't scream!" Han Qingxia didn't even have time to comfort her. After she screamed, the zombies who had gone away turned around and rushed back.

  Han Qingxia broke open the cabinet directly.

  As soon as she rushed out of the closet, a child zombie ran back immediately.

  It was wearing a large children's hospital gown, with a hanging needle hanging on its right arm. The long-empty hanging bottle contained a quarter bottle of thick black blood that had flowed back. The entire black and red hanging bottle tube was wrapped around it .On the body.

  The other hand was bitten into its mouth.

  Along with the sound of chewing, it crunched and ate its little hands.

  "Ouch--"

  The child zombie opened its little mouth with great excitement, and its fingers fell to the ground. Only the bare palm bones of its left hand were left.

  It rushed towards Han Qingxia excitedly.

  The Tang Dao in Han Qingxia's hand pierced its head horizontally, and the strong resistance made the Tang Dao, which was originally cutting iron like clay, pause.

  Fortunately, Han Qingxia was very strong.

  She held the handle of the knife with both hands and stabbed with all her strength. The long knife penetrated the little zombie's head. As the Tang knife turned around in its head, Han Qingxia drew the knife back and a crystal core was pulled out.

  At the same time, she grabbed the woman in the cabinet and ran outside.

  "Hold your child tight. If it falls, I won't look back!"

  Han Qingxia carried the mentally ill woman with one hand, and the mentally ill woman held two children in her arms.

  Han Qingxia ran away.

  As soon as she ran out of the room, the large group of zombies behind her chased her.

  The alien zombie headed by it was less than one meter away from Han Qingxia in front of it. When it smelled the breath of a living person, it stretched out its long hand and grabbed it with claws and teeth.