215

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (215)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (215)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  These bases all come from bases near cities B and C.

  Millions of zombies began to pour out of the city, actively attacking bases with living people.

  Wanan base.

  Since the last Base Alliance Conference, Qin Yue Base, which was cleaned up by Han Qingxia and cut off its main guard force, has suffered the first zombie wave since the end of the world.

  After Qin Yue took his wife and sister back to his base against all odds last time, he scolded Han Qingxia for two days and at the same time comforted himself that if he didn't have bodyguards, he wouldn't have bodyguards.

  Because there is really not enough food in their base. If Han Qingxia had not tricked his people into taking away his people, he would not be able to support so many bodyguards. By then, those bodyguards might be so hungry that they would rebel.

  After Qin Yue returned, he calculated his family's food supplies and saw that there was still enough food for their family for a month or two, so he asked his servants to plant crops and go out to collect supplies.

  He made up his mind not to go to Han Qingxia or Qi Sang's base. Those guys who looked down on others, he would definitely make them look good!

  Maybe when Han Qingxia and the others attack the city the next day, their entire army will be wiped out and they will all be bitten to death by zombies!

  And his base might be able to survive until the end. When Han Qingxia and the others are dead, he will come out to form a new alliance!

  Haha, let's just have a good time, counterattack the city, and fight the zombies in the city!

  Definitely die quickly!

  And the bodyguards who abandoned him! They must all be dead now!

  Qin Yue cursed at home every day that the Midsummer Alliance would be in bad luck and die soon. He waited and waited until he heard the news that their base was surrounded by zombies.

  "Master, there is a large group of zombies coming from the direction of the city and wandering around. Now there is a group of zombies approaching our Wan'an base!"

  Qin Li was started when he heard this.

  He immediately took his telescope and said, "Where is it!"

  "We have arrived at the east gate of our villa area!"

  Qin Li looked out of the telescope and turned pale with fright.

  In the field of view of his telescope, densely packed zombies, with their heads tilted and twisting in strange walking postures, a vast army of zombies had appeared outside their villa.

  By visual inspection, there are hundreds.

  "Master, what should we do now!" The only bodyguard who came over looked at him in horror.

  When Qin Yue heard the butler's words after the panic, he immediately said, "Take the people to hold on first while I pack my things. You must buy time for me to run away!"