521-530

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (521)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (521)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After he eagerly opened the door in front of him.

  "Roar--"

  Dong Rou, who turned into a zombie, rushed towards him.

  "younger sister!"

  Han Qingxia used the passerby's armor ability, pushed a box for transporting corpses, and quickly walked towards the gate of the restricted area.

  Along the way, many people's eyes fell on her, but after seeing her, they all automatically ignored her existence.

  Just treat her as a passerby.

  Han Qingxia reached the gate unimpeded, and at the same time opened many iron cages and untied some zombies.

  When she rushed to the gate of the restricted area, there was a broadcast that resounded throughout the basement.

  "Alarm! Alarm! There is an enemy attack! Seal the gate! Capture the enemy!"

  The sound of an alarm alerted others to the place.

  A large group of white coats rushed out.

  Even though Han Qingxia standing by the door was inconspicuous, Ouyang Lan who was being pushed was also very conspicuous.

  Because garbage trucks can't go here!

  "who are you!"

  Han Qingxia turned around without haste and looked at the people behind her, smiled at them, and spoke loudly.

  "Look behind you."

  As she finished speaking, a scream came from the farthest distance.

  "Ah - who released the zombies!"

  Under the horrified looks of this group of white coats, dozens of zombies with shriveled bodies rushed out from the corridor.

  Han Qingxia used Dong Rou's access card with his backhand to open the elevator in front of him.

  With a beep, the elevator door opened.

  Han Qingxia pushed Ouyang Lan in first.

  Facing the white coat rushing towards her, she rushed to the nearest cage.

  "Wow--"

  In front of them, three or four more zombies were released.

  "Ho ho ho—"

  "Ouch——"

  Three or four zombie-like zombies rushed out of the cage waving their arms.

  They have long been tortured to the point where they no longer look like zombies. Their pale skin wraps their skeletons, and their pair of zombie eyes that are made extraordinarily large are extremely terrifying.

  "Ho--"

  "Ouch——"

  A skeletal zombie grabbed the face of a running white coat in front of him.