250

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (250)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (250)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  A strong person with a bottom line is good news to other weak people.

  Without a bottom line, it would be everyone's nightmare.

  Fortunately, Han Qingxia is the former.

  "Qingxia, there is a reply from Qi Sang."

  Lu Qiyan looked away and told her.

  "Then what are you waiting for? Just listen!"

  Han Qingxia turned around and walked back.

  "Captain Han, you are inside City B, we can't go in directly to rescue you.

  The best way to siege the city simulated by the computer is to have Yue Tu and his people in the north use explosives to lure away all the zombies in the city during the day tomorrow. You will have the least amount of time to break out of the siege with one zombie at 11:30. "

  "If you can run out before 12 o'clock, then Yuetu can perfectly meet you at Fairy Tale Park Station."

  "If the time is exceeded, you will definitely bring back the zombie wave!"

  "We must seize the time!"

  Qi Sang sent the complete plan to Han Qingxia via radio signal.

  After listening to Qi Sang's plan, Han Qingxia began to think deeply.

  Five minutes later, she replied to Qisang, "Okay."

  Running from Xinglong Shopping Mall back to Fairy Tale Garden Station, the ground distance is three kilometers.

  Normally, it takes an average person fifteen minutes to run three kilometers.

  The last time they broke through, everyone ran as fast as they could for eighteen minutes.

  It's just that because last time we were in an underground tunnel, there was a straight line there, so it was easier to run. This time the breakout was three kilometers above ground, actually about four kilometers, so the running time must be longer.

  That's half an hour, so you can't waste a minute.

  After Qi Sang's plan was finalized, Han Qingxia discussed their running path with everyone again.

  There were many elderly people and children among them. Han Qingxia asked strong adult men to each carry a child. If they were elderly, a man would help them.

  Men just have to put in more effort at critical moments like this.

  As for women, they should not be a hindrance and can help each other.

  Tomorrow everyone must run out without leaving behind!

  After Han Qingxia put down the plan, he distributed another meal of food to everyone to replenish their physical strength. They should have a good rest tonight and let start solving problems everyone now.

  After arranging their group, Han Qingxia raised his head and looked towards the third floor.

  Chapter 205 Follow the retreat