253

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (253)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(253)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  A group of people reluctantly followed Han Qingxia's team.

  Time 11:48.

  They have run 2.7 kilometers.

  They are still about 1.3 kilometers away from the rescue point.

  Han Qingxia ran easily, urging the people in front of her from time to time.

  At the same time, there is still time to take a look at the people behind you.

  Very surprised.

  Ling Yu and the others were actually able to keep up.

  Although they started to keep a little distance from them, under Ling Yu's gritted teeth, almost all of them followed.

  "Ouch——"

  At this time, a zombie in a suit jumped out from the green belt in the corner.

  Its hair was messy, and its mouth looked like it had abscesses, all festering, exposing the flesh-colored gums inside.

  Several bugs drilled holes in the gums, emerging from time to time and dropping their white maggot bodies.

  "Ouch——"

  "Ouch——"

  The zombie in suit looked at the large group of people running towards it with great excitement.

  Ah, so many!

  so much!

  I don't even know which one to target!

  The zombies in suits were originally chasing Han Qingxia's team, but because of the distance, they gradually pulled away, and Ling Yu's team became the closest to them.

  It immediately turned its gun and rushed towards Ling Yu's team.

  "Ouch——"

  The first runner in Ling Yu's team was Li Kai. When Li Kai saw the zombies in suits rushing towards him, he picked up his machete and swung it with all his strength.

  He is a power mutant.

  A knife slashed the zombie's neck.

  But he didn't expect that his knife didn't cut through the zombie, but only got stuck in its neck.

  This is a zombie with a hardened body!

  The hardened zombie looked at the knife in front of his neck, rolled his gray-white eyes, and with a roar, opened his fingernails that were hardened like blades and grabbed the blade fiercely.

  The machete was immediately cut open several times.

  Li Kai was about to lose his grip on his knife, so he ducked back and immediately fell into the middle of their team with the zombies.

  "ah--"

  "ah--"

  "ah--"

  Screams came and went.