231

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (231)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts from hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (231)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  When it was destroyed, they did not counterattack out of the city.

  Because, it's really difficult.

  Han Qingxia took the route of surrounding the city from the countryside, with sufficient logistics to ensure every step forward. When encountering great difficulties, he would hide and gnaw slowly.

  Rongyin's map is to break out from the center of the city. In the last few years before the end of the world, because the zombies have not fully evolved, it is relatively easy for them to attack, and the city has sufficient supplies, which can be obtained as long as you are willing to kill them.

  But this momentum ended in the third year.

  Because first, the zombies have fully evolved and cannot be defeated. Second, a large amount of food has expired and there is a serious supply shortage. Third, unlike Han Qingxia, they can stop and hide from the limelight. Urban zombies attack them all the time.

  Under this irreversible increase in difficulty, Rongyin's Tomorrow Base persisted for another two years before completely collapsing.

  Relatively speaking, it doesn't even last as long as the Tinder base.

  Although Yuetu's place was barren and he couldn't obtain so many supplies at first, it was safer after all. Yuetu's results were much better than Rongyin's.

  If we use an exam to describe the achievements of their leaders, then Yue Tu and Qi Sang have always completed their answer sheets under regular questions. Rong Yin tore up half of the paper, but also gave one A special paper with Xiaoliu's answers.

  Rong Yin is born with deficiencies.

  Chapter 189 Is she a prophet?

  Survival in the apocalypse is an answer sheet.

  From the moment the base site is selected and established, the score for the future is being laid for an ordinary base.

  Those with poor site selection and lack of ability will die quickly. People like Han Qingxia who choose a site in an uninhabited area from the beginning are the most standard answers.

  So until now, Han Qingxia's base has not encountered a zombie wave or a large-scale purposeful human attack.

  Site selection is really important. K1 base fire bases are all chosen in remote areas.

  Ninety-nine point nine percent of those who survive are in a good location.

  The reason why Rong Yin is inherently deficient is because their base is located in the center of the city.

  This position was as scary as tearing half of his exam paper.

  And to say that he has a small number of answers is because their place is a cheating area.

  He can easily obtain a large amount of supplies with less difficulty than anyone else.

  However, all the material resources that Rong Yin encounters now will become doubly difficult for him to face in the future.