261

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (261)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (261)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Therefore, Han Qingxia had to take his pretense to the extreme.

  The helicopter arrived over the Wetland Park.

  When Rong Yin learned that Han Qingxia was going to fly a helicopter to rescue them, she had people cut down trees on the spot and create a clearing to welcome them.

  He originally thought that it must be a large platoon of helicopters, and he waited.

  A belatedly arrived five-seater small helicopter arrived.

  Han Qingxia also took three people off the plane.

  "My friends! I'm here to save you!" Han Qingxia said sincerely.

  Chapter 214 Gathering Rongyin's Wool

  Rong Yin looked at Han Qingxia who was walking over and said after a while.

  "You just flew a helicopter?"

  "Captain Rong, I know you must be very touched. When equipment was scarce, I spared no effort to fly out the only plane in the base to help you! I would be moved to tears by this friendship!"

  Rong Yin: "...I mean, is one plane enough?"

  "Well, at worst, we will work harder and rescue you one by one. Don't worry, as long as I live, I will definitely take you out! The survivors must rescue each other!" Han Qingxia was so sincere.

  Rong Yin was immediately speechless by her.

  "Captain Han's rescue seems to be too one-sided, you five-seater small helicopter! We have more than 800 people here, how long will it take for you to transport them one by one!" At this time, a burly man behind Rongyin The man said dissatisfied.

  Han Qingxia glanced at the man lazily. She said nothing and coughed lazily.

  Qin Ke, who was behind him, stepped forward with understanding, "Hey, we are providing free rescue. What happened to you? We owe you? Is this the attitude?"

  "Xiao Ke, what are you saying, sir?" Han Qingxia turned around and reprimanded him with a serious face, "We are friendly countries, friends, do you understand! We help each other and travel thousands of miles apart. Others don' t understand. Captain Rong, can you not?" Do you understand our kindness?"

  "And Captain Rong said he won't compensate us! What you said is as if Captain Rong wants to take advantage of us in vain! How can Captain Rong hold his head high in front of his base people in the future?"

  "Yes, yes, I was wrong." Qin Ke lowered his head in front of Han Qingxia and listened to her reprimand obediently.

  Rongyin: "..."

  He looked at the serious Han Qingxia, a light flashed through his beautiful eyes under the golden mirror, and the smile on his gentle face became more and more enthusiastic, "Captain Han, your subordinate is right, it is my subordinate who is ignorant." "

  He turned to look at Ju Tai and said coldly, "Do you have the right to interrupt? Receive the punishment."

  Ju Tai, who was over 1.9 meters tall, could not help but tremble when he heard this. He lowered his head, took out a dagger from his waist with fear, and pointed it at his left hand.