217

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (217)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (217)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Under the leadership of such a tiger and wolf division, their Tomorrow Base was able to gain a foothold in the center of the city.

  And, gradually developed and expanded.

  At this time, another subordinate smiled disdainfully, "How can the garbage alliance outside compare with our tomorrow's base!"

  "An alliance like theirs must have several small bases that couldn't survive in a place with few zombies in the suburbs, so they got together to form a new alliance! Once our base leaves C City tomorrow, none of the fragile garbage bases outside can compare with us. !"

  "Yes! As long as our base can leave City C tomorrow, all the bases in the eastern region will not be our opponents!"

  When Rongyin heard his subordinates say this, he stood by the window and looked at the zombies outside and smiled.

  You must know that their Tomorrow Base has survived in the city where zombies are the core. No matter what, the small bases outside will never be able to compete with urban zombies like them all the time.

  Their base must become the strongest base.

  "Where are we at in exterminating the zombies?"

  "Half of the district has been won!"

  "Speed ​​up the progress, we will try to win the entire city C!"

  "yes!"

  Three months later.

  Han Qingxia took down Chengxi District.

  It was already August, and the end of the world had been coming for a whole year.

  Han Qingxia has already captured three districts of City A and eliminated nearly half of the zombies!

  During this period, five new bases joined them. Han Qingxia now has a total of 15 members in the alliance, and can mobilize more than 3,000 alliance troops.

  There are enough people to strengthen the group!

  All the base residents behind the scenes are participating in production and delivering supplies to the front line and other allies.

  "Dip - Congratulations to the host for occupying the new area!"

  "Reward host - underground air raid shelter! (Already placed in residential areas!)"

  Han Qingxia, who was eating a piece of cake and looking at the data report, heard the sound of the system. He was startled for a moment and quickly returned to his own question, "Qisang, tell me, do you suggest that we use explosives to detonate two districts at the same time this time?"

  The most critical moment for her counterattack on the city was that she no longer had time to check out the system's new rewards.

  "Yes," Qi Sang nodded seriously, "You are now left with two districts, south of the city and east of the city. These two districts account for half of the area of ​​​​City A and the same half of the population. No matter which side you attack, the other side will be the same. If something goes wrong, I have calculated it here, you might as well just use hot weapons to bomb it."