247

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (247)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (247)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  While Wu Yong was stunned, the knife in Dan An's hand slipped on the rope he was holding tightly.

  immediately.

  As soon as his rope was loosened, he fell freely into the zombies below.

  "Dan'an! You are heartless and unjust!"

  Wu Yong, whose scalp was torn off and his face was covered in blood, was suddenly like a piece of fresh meat, wildly stimulating the zombies below. The zombies who originally wanted to chase and jump to grab the person hanging on him all pounced on him.

  In less than two seconds, Wu Yong was completely engulfed by the zombie swarm.

  Shan An and the others climbed back to the third floor smoothly and safely.

  Han Qingxia watched the entire scene of this doomsday life and death, her eyes were cold, and she just paid more attention to the man who grabbed supplies and killed his teammates to buy everyone time to escape.

  This is a ruthless person.

  To be honest, if Xu Shaoyang was Wu Yong just now, she might not be as happy as him.

  She is only cruel to outsiders, but not so ruthless to her own people.

  If Xu Shaoyang was bitten by a zombie, she thought she would only kill him when he completely turned into a zombie.

  As long as he still has a shred of human consciousness, she won't allow anyone to hurt him.

  This person is more ruthless than her.

  "Qingxia, we have contacted Qi Sang." Lu Qiyan came over at this time.

  "How to say?"

  "Yue Tu came with eight base teams for reinforcements."

  "Where are they?"

  "We have arrived at the previous Galaxy Base, but the Galaxy Base has been surrounded by a wave of zombies, and the entrance to the city has been blocked by hundreds of thousands of zombies. Qisang said that he is thinking of ways to give us reinforcements in another way, and finally Get back to us tonight."

  Han Qingxia nodded.

  Then she heard a roar.

  "Which of you killed my brother?"

  A man rushed down from the third floor and looked at everyone in front of him angrily.

  Behind him, a woman hurried down with a group of people, "Dan'an!"

  "Speak quickly! If you don't tell me, all of you trash will be buried with my brother! I will cut you into pieces! Tell me quickly! Who is it!"

  Dan An shook off Ling Yu's hand and looked at everyone in front of him angrily.

  At this moment, a clear female voice sounded, "I killed him."

  Han Qingxia walked out slowly.