227

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (227)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (227)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Qin Ke's voice came to Han Qingxia's ears, "It is the zombie king in this area, calling the zombies around it."

  After Qin Ke finished speaking, the zombie king rushed towards Han Qingxia.

  "Run!"

  Han Qingxia ran at full speed.

  As she ran, the pipe above her head was smashed down.

  The alien zombie behind him was running wildly on the pipeline the whole time.

  What is surprising is that even if Han Qingxia ran so fast, the woman did not fall behind at all. She followed Han Qingxia closely, not missing even half a step behind her.

  There are more and more zombies around.

  Just when they were about to be surrounded by zombies, the woman following Han Qingxia suddenly shouted.

  "dad!"

  Han Qingxia, who was fighting his way forward, saw among the large group of zombies in front of him, a thin old man wearing jeans, a black short-sleeved T-shirt, and a helmet. He was not tall, about 1.67 meters tall.

  There is a nameplate hanging on its chest, with the word Liu Gang on it.

  "dad!"

  "dad!"

  After the woman saw him, she ran faster than Han Qingxia.

  She was unaware of the danger and ran towards the zombie group in front of her.

  At this moment, a dark shadow flashed above Han Qingxia's head.

  The zombie king jumped high and flew toward Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia, who was about to draw his sword in a life-or-death fight, suddenly hid to the right and shouted at the woman, "Get out of the way!"

  Because Han Qingxia saw a large section of pipe smashed down directly above her head.

  Just hit them where they are.

  "Boom-"

  Han Qingxia pounced to the right, and the pipe in front of him hit the zombie king with a rumble.

  Suppress it firmly.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  The two zombies screamed miserably after their heads were suppressed.

  Han Qingxia flew over with a flying knife in his hand, and sent away the alien zombie king with one blow.

  After finishing dealing with the zombie king, she quickly looked in the direction of the woman.

  If there were no accidents, she should be dead.

  At this moment, Han Qingxia saw the woman kneeling on the ground, the pipe rubbing against her head and being pushed up by a zombie.

  The pipe hit the zombie's head wearing a helmet, and a section of steel bar penetrated the top of its head, pinning it in place. The helmet on its head cracked one after another.