267

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (267)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (267)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  They paid as much as Han Qingxia paid.

  Immediately, it was clear who owed whom.

  Rong Yin's gentle face turned slightly cold when she heard Qin Ke's words, "What this little brother said is that I was anxious and ignored these things. I should express something to Captain Han first."

  He raised his hand, and a space power user stepped forward.

  "Take them all out."

  The space superpower user obviously paused and looked at Rong Yin in disbelief.

  "Take it out." Rongyin continued.

  This time, the space superpower user no longer hesitated, raised his hand, and released ten oversized packages.

  "These are 100,000 crystal cores as a thank you for your continued assistance to us in the early stages."

  Han Qingxia's eyes lit up when he looked at these 100,000 crystal nuclei.

  Rong Yin was forced to panic!

  Qin Ke 666!

  Only a scumbag can deal with a scumbag! This is true!

  "Captain Han, can you send more support tomorrow to take us out?" Rong Yin said calmly on the surface, but actually her heart was bleeding.

  "This time! I am absolutely sincere!" Han Qingxia moved forward with Qin Ke.

  Chapter 219 As he wishes

  Han Qingxia was delighted to receive one hundred thousand crystal nuclei, and immediately felt comfortable from heart to body.

  Being able to hit Rong Yin's bamboo pole is not something ordinary people can do!

  Call him a PUA every day and create a character, now you have to pay the price!

  She picked up bags of crystal nuclei and pretended to hand them to Qin Ke. After his hand touched them, the items entered Han Qingxia's space.

  Of course Rong Yin couldn't tell.

  "In that case, I'm going to send a message now." Han Qingxia said after collecting the crystal core.

  "Okay." Rongyin smiled.

  Han Qingxia took Qin Ke and turned around to leave.

  The moment they turned around, Rong Yin's face darkened, and Ju Tai stepped forward, "Boss, that's all our crystal cores, give them all!"

  Rong Yin looked at Qin Ke's back next to Han Qingxia, "He still has his life in my crystal core! Kill him no matter what tomorrow."

  "Then, won't you fall out with her?"

  Rong Yin turned around and said with sinister eyes, "If we kill him, we will definitely fall out, but if a zombie kills him, there is no reason to fall out, do you understand?"

  Ju Tai thought for a moment and said, "I understand!"

  "Initiate an accident, attract zombies, and don't leave any traces! I must get my crystal core back!"