239

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoarding_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (239)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (239)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  I can still drink my own, but I really can't drink other people's.

  Tang Jian got up and went to the ice cube in the corner. Like everyone around him, he broke off a piece of ice and put it in his mouth to lick.

  The ice produced by this ice-type power not only melts less water, but is also very cold. It is impossible for normal ice cubes to melt completely when put in the mouth.

  Licking ice cubes with your tongue can chill you to the core, but it won't quench your thirst much and may even hurt your body.

  But when everyone was so thirsty, they couldn't care about anything else.

  Everyone was so thirsty that their throats smoked, they were all so thirsty that they couldn't even pee, they were all dehydrated to varying degrees, and they were so thirsty that they wanted to lie down on the ground and lick the traces of melted ice.

  But even in this extremely bad state, Tang Jian and everyone still got up and digging continued the tunnel without a single complaint after a short rest.

  Above their heads is a wave of zombies that can invade at any time, and none of them can stop.

  They all have to live!

  Han Qingxia dug all night.

  They had supplies and enough water. When they were hungry, they dug holes while eating, and there were large buckets of water beside them.

  Because they also used drills to dig, in order to dissipate heat, Xu Shaoyang's water power was fully activated, soaking the wall and rushing inward.

  After a whole night, although there were only eleven people on their side, they successfully dug thirty meters.

  When the tunnel was 30 meters deep, Han Qingxia's released mental power suddenly sensed some life forms on the edge.

  "Wait!"

  Han Qingxia asked everyone to stop. She stuck to the innermost wall and fully expanded her mental power.

  Ten meters, twenty meters, thirty meters...fifty meters

  "This direction!" Han Qingxia pointed to the left direction. She felt the energy fluctuations of a living person at the end of the wall!

  Lu Qiyan and the others are also digging out!

  Chapter 196 Boss Han is here

  After everyone heard Han Qingxia's words, they all turned around and started digging to the left.

  Time passed by minute by minute.

  It was already one day and one night away from the zombie invasion.

  The basement above where Lu Qiyan and others were located was engulfed by a steady stream of zombies on three levels inside and three outside.

  The zombies kept sniffing and squeezing inside.