213

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (213)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(213)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Lu Xin and Li Meng immediately looked at each other, "Brother Ming! Do you really not want us anymore?"

  "Brother Ming, it was my fault in the past. I was suspicious and sensitive, and I always doubted all of you. Please forgive me once!"

  Zhao Xiu came over at this time and said, "Brother Ming, my brother asked me to follow you."

  "Brother Ming, we really don't want to be separated from you! The only person we trust most will always be you!"

  "You told us before that our team would never disband."

  When Lin Ming heard what these three people said, he was silent for a long time. When he was about to turn around, Zhao Xiuluxin and Li Meng all pulled his sleeves.

  this moment.

  After life and death, suspicion and various tests, their team was able to stick together in the end.

  Lin Ming suddenly smiled, and the feeling of being betrayed by Gong Yuer's heart suddenly warmed up again.

  "Captain Han, I still want to keep my team. I remember you are in an alliance, right? Can our team join your alliance as a whole team?"

  Chapter 174 Large-scale Evolution

  "Our team has a small number of people. We will take care of ourselves in future operations and will not hinder you. In obtaining supplies, we can ask for the minimum and minimum, which is enough to satisfy our team's food and drink!"

  Lin Ming gave the bottom line conditions.

  This is almost like selling yourself as a long-term laborer for Han Qingxia.

  They are responsible for the life and death of their team. Together with Han Qingxia, they kill zombies and distribute supplies. All they have to do is make a living!

  This really keeps the conditions to a minimum!

  When Han Qingxia heard what Lin Ming said, she frowned and said, "You really don't think about having sex with me?"

  "No! Thank you Captain Han for helping me several times along the way. As long as there is one person in my team, I will never give up on them! If one day, they are all gone and I am still here, then my life belongs to you, Captain Han. It's over!"

  Lin Ming used himself to create a job for others in the team.

  When Han Qingxia saw Lin Ming being so determined and responsible, his mind changed and he said, "Let's do this. You agree to be my subordinate first, and I can allow you to lead people independently and fight independently."

  "You are responsible for your own safety."

  Lin Ming heard this and said, "Okay! I am willing to be your subordinate, Captain Han!"

  After Lin Ming finished speaking.

  A ding sounded in Han Qingxia's head.

  "Bit - base guard detected +1!"