276

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (276)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (276)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The group of them finally cleared most of the zombies in the area where they were active into deep pits without disturbing the zombies on the top of the mountain.

  As soon as this group of people came, all their previous efforts were in vain!

  "Okay, let's go do other things first. We will arrange the zombies later." Zhang Zheshan stared at the five Han Qingxia people in front of him, his eyes swept over them back and forth, and finally said.

  "How can that work! We have sacrificed a lot of people to clear out the zombie swarm outside. We originally thought that in a few days we would completely kill the remaining zombies and then we could go out. Now the zombies have blocked the outside again. How do we get out!"

  A man in his thirties said angrily, "They must be responsible for us!"

  At this moment, a voice came from deep in their cave, "Boss, it's bad! Xiuxiu is going to give birth!"

  "What! My wife is going to give birth!" When the man in his thirties who just spoke heard this, his anger turned into anxiety, and he ran towards the cave without looking back.

  Others around him also walked inside.

  Zhang Zheshan looked at Han Qingxia and the others.

  "You stay here and don't move around, otherwise I will definitely kill you!"

  He warned them fiercely.

  After saying that, he walked quickly inside.

  After he left, only Han Qingxia was left at the scene.

  "Boss, what do you say?" Xu Shaoyang said.

  "There are only a few of them. The most powerful ones are five shotguns. I can control the shotguns." Jin Hu said.

  "How about letting the zombies make dumplings for them? I'll be on call at any time." Qin Ke said with a smile.

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Just then, a little girl appeared in front of them angrily, "My brother saved you, what else do you want to do to us!"

  Talking quietly, the people who were caught looked at the little girl who appeared in front of them. Qin Ke immediately showed an enthusiastic smile, "Little girl, don't get me wrong. We are good people. Brother, let's give you sweets ."

  "Don't touch me! You're the worst!"

  Qin Ke: "..."

  Chapter 227 Delivery

  Qin Ke, who has never been successful, encountered a crisis of trust for the first time.

  He looked at the little girl with a straight face in front of him, lowered his head, one eye was sincere and smiling, "Little sister, my brother also has a sister as old as you. She is my baby, but she left in the apocalypse. Yes, brother thought of her as soon as he saw you. Brother is really not a bad person. You are as smart as my sister, so you can definitely tell, right."