212

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (212)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(212)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  In a few moments, Gong Yue'er was chewed until she could no longer scream. Four or five zombies crawled into the car along the open door.

  Chew on the fresh Hou Feng corpse.

  While the zombies were biting his body, the materials in his space exploded outwards. After a while, a large amount of materials filled the surrounding area of ​​​​the car.

  Hou Feng was chewed until only a bloody skeleton was left.

  hunger.

  So hungry.

  The hungry zombie gnawed Hou Feng from head to toe, and the hot brains were sucked and devoured by the zombie, just like enjoying the beautiful tofu brain.

  Of course, there are some parts that zombies won't eat, such as the large intestine.

  So zombies dragging long intestines can be seen everywhere.

  The first favorite parts of zombies are internal organs and blood, the second is brain plasma, and the third is muscles.

  Under normal circumstances, when a zombie bites a person and eats their internal organs, the person will mutate into the same kind. At this time, the zombies will not bite their meat of the same mutated quality because it is not delicious at all.

  And because Hou Feng died upright, the zombies were very lucky to eat a whole meal of perfect human bodies except for the large intestines.

  Bang Chi, Bang Chi.

  The sound of gnawing like wild dogs surrounded Hou Feng, and more and more zombies were attracted and crawled in. Some were lucky enough to get a finger, and some were unlucky enough to only get stinky socks.

  Just when all the zombies were swarming on this car to enjoy a delicious meal.

  "Bang bang bang!"

  "Bang bang bang!"

  "Bang bang bang!"

  Each round with a silencer blasted through the air.

  Gunshots to the head.

  Accurately hit all zombies in front and behind this car.

  The sound of bullets was not only heard here, but also from all around the B&B and villa.

  The zombies that continued to hit the door of the B&B fell in large numbers under the gunmen from the sniper point above.

  A few zombies slipped in through the door Gong Yuer left open in the backyard, but they were all easily killed.

  The entire building was centered around Han Qingxia, and zombies were being cleared from all directions.

  In less than half an hour, all the zombies surrounding the first floor were eliminated.

  These zombies that Hou Feng and Gong Yuer specially attracted to trap Lin Ming were like a catastrophe to them, but to Han Qingxia and the others.