259

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (259)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (259)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  They have returned to the human city, and will build a very strong wall with City A as the center. They will restart agriculture, industry, manufacturing, and technology inside to fight against all the zombies outside.

  Here will be the new foundation of mankind!

  When Han Qingxia couldn't help but felt pleasantly surprised, a reminder sounded in her mind.

  "Dip--Successfully conquered two districts of the city."

  "Reward the host with upgrades to all equipment in the air raid shelter!"

  "Beep - Warehouse upgrade detected! Capacity increased tenfold!"

  "Dip - Crop growth is detected, and crop yield and quality increase tenfold!"

  "Deep - the defensive equipment grid gate and trap hole are detected, and the attack power is increased tenfold!"

  "Beep - An upgrade of the surveillance drone system has been detected! The drone's battery life has been increased to 24 hours!"

  "Beep - the radar system upgrade has been detected! The radar system detection area covers the entire territory! (Including alliance allied bases)!"

  "Reward host new energy helicopter*10!"

  "The reward host system space capacity is expanded tenfold!"

  "Dip - Congratulations to the host for successfully conquering City A!"

  "Reward the host's prosperity to increase! The current prosperity is 1000! (Metropolis)!"

  "Reward territory residents and all residents in alliance members with a 100% loyalty increase!"

  "Reward host nuclear bomb*1!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  She was knocked unconscious by the crackling reward.

  The warehouse, UAV system, radar system, basic defense, portable space...all have been upgraded once, as well as ten helicopters, nuclear bombs...one shot!

  Han Qingxia looked in shock at the ten large helicopters and a small red button that appeared in his space.

  She took out the red button from the space. The moment she took out the red button, she felt a huge thing hidden under the sea in her mind.

  Ready to activate at her command.

  That's...her nuke!

  Gan!

  Developed, developed!

  She has a nuclear bomb!

  Super killer!

  The actual harm of nuclear bombs is not as terrifying as rumored. A nuclear bomb can wipe out everything in the central blast position. However, in reality, the attack range of nuclear bombs is limited. You can survive hiding underground or far enough away.