185

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (185)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (185)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia jumped to the stairs and threw the door up immediately.

  "Zi——"

  The sound of fingers like steel needles scratching the aluminum alloy door is like playing a violin in the eardrums. The sharp sound makes people have goosebumps. These countless zombie hands are clinging to the edge of the door frame and scratching vigorously. Their long fingers are scratching at the aluminum alloy door. Leaves a line of paw prints.

  "Crunch!"

  A zombie head was stuck at the bottom edge of the door frame, and its black teeth were biting the door frame, biting all the way up.

  On the back of the extremely narrow single-person staircase, Han Qingxia held the door with one hand, wrestling with the hordes of zombies outside.

  With the other hand, he pulled out the knife from his back, and with one slash of the knife, he chopped off all the zombie hands that were stretched out.

  As for the zombie's head biting the door frame, she cut off half of its face vertically with her long knife, and pushed the door with her hands to knock it back and forth.

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  "Boom!"

  The head was smashed to pieces in just three or two strokes.

  She turned around, used Qin Ke behind her as a flesh pad, pressed against the gap, and pushed back hard.

  Qin Ke took a breath, "Captain Beauty, I'm still breathing."

  "I know." Han Qingxia clicked.

  The door was bolted shut.

  After she closed the door, the boys and girls below all looked at her in shock.

  "Little sister, are we, are we trapped here to death now?"

  Han Qingxia rolled her eyes, "You want to sleep to death, but I don't want to!"

  She looked at the door behind her, which was not too thick and was being banged on by the zombies outside, and she was already thinking about a plan.

  This door could hold up for half an hour at most. There were hundreds of zombies visible outside. She exerted her mental energy and sensed that they were basically ordinary zombies.

  There are no mutant zombies.

  There are many advantages to her attacking the city in advance. The first is that there are very few mutated zombies at this stage!

  She has encountered very few mutated zombies so far. In the early stage, mutated zombies were as rare as those with superpowers. As time goes by, the zombies will begin to fully evolve.

  There were hundreds of ordinary zombies outside. She planned to set up a trap and wipe them all out. The only thing she was unsure about was that she couldn't guarantee how many zombies there were outside.