243

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (243)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (243)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Ouch touch-dinner is ready!

  "Run!"

  Han Qingxia ordered everyone to run wildly. While running wildly on the track, she began to imagine the layout of the entire subway line in her mind.

  She remembered that the next stop was very close, only three kilometers away.

  A three-kilometer mini-marathon-rush!

  Chapter 199 Arriving at Xinglong Mall

  In the dark and long subway tunnel.

  A group of people were running wildly in front of them, and a group of humanoid creatures were chasing after them.

  The sound of pursuit amplified infinitely in the subway tunnel. The zombies like hungry dogs used their hands and feet to run very fast. The squealing and hungry sounds hit people's eardrums in the empty tunnel. The roaring and gasping sounds were getting closer and closer.

  Three hundred meters.

  Two hundred meters.

  One hundred meters.

  Fifty meters.

  Zombie picture

  Seeing that these perpetual motion-like zombies were about to catch up with humans, a wall of earth rose from the ground.

  Earthen walls rise from the ground and reach the top of the tunnel.

  When they got within fifty meters of humans, the zombie wave was immediately stopped by the earth wall.

  These fifty meters are Han Qingxia's forbidden territory!

  After the zombies were stopped, people immediately got a little buffer. They accelerated and ran forward. After running five hundred meters, the earth wall was finally broken.

  The zombie wave and the crowd resumed the pursuit.

  Whenever they were fifty meters apart, an earth wall would rise from the ground, briefly blocking the zombie horde.

  However, human beings' physical disadvantages gradually emerged. People will get tired, but zombies will not.

  The interval between the earth walls that Han Qingxia swung out became shorter and shorter.

  They had only run half the distance, and there were already more than a dozen earth walls.

  But they were still half way.

  According to the speed at which they were getting slower and slower, it was impossible for Han Qingxia's superpower to last them all the way.

  Every towering earth wall swung out is a huge drain on one's mental power.

  She frowned and led everyone running wildly.

  It would be easy for her to run away if she was alone, but these are her new residents.