481-490

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (481)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (481)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Yes! Boss!"

  "Yes! Boss!"

  Xu Hai and others quickly packed up their things. A large group of people guarding the door saw them getting up and followed them.

  "Let's go too." Yu Hao looked at Han Qingxia's movements and said.

  "Well, that's what I mean too." Wang Peng's eyes also fell on her and he whispered, "Follow her and let her fight in the front line."

  Yu Hao turned his head and looked at him.

  Yu Hao felt a little reluctant. It was a pity that such a beautiful woman died, but it was more important to live now.

  Follow Han Qingxia and help them pass!

  Han Qingxia is not stupid, she has seen all the little thoughts of these people.

  If this is the case, then we don’t know who lured the zombies to whom.

  Han Qingxia picked up the knife, opened the curtains with a crash, and knocked on the glass loudly, trying to attract as many zombies as possible in front of the corridor door.

  "let's go!"

  Chapter 406 Breaking out of the siege

  Han Qingxia led people to the door.

  Wang Peng and Yu Hao, who were at the door, immediately made way for them when they saw them.

  Han Qingxia ignored them and asked Qin Ke to open the door.

  There are no zombies outside the door.

  When Yu Hao and the others rushed in yesterday, they cleared away the zombies at the door.

  All the zombies are now trapped outside the unit building.

  After Qin Ke opened the door, he looked at the zombie corpses outside. Among them was a fish that slipped through the net. A zombie that had been chopped off to only a zombie head and dragged a bright red blood vessel was struggling in the pile of corpses. .

  It whined, opened its big mouth, and shook its head at the person next to the door.

  "boom!"

  Qin Ke kicked the zombie's head away.

  "Beauty boss, you can go."

  Han Qingxia nodded, followed him, and walked out of the corpses.

  Among these corpses, she saw a corpse with gloomy white bones and a body that had been chewed to the point of losing all flesh. It was the companion who Wang Peng and the others had rushed in and given up two days ago.

  It was so chewed that no meat was left.

  Traces of gnawing by teeth can still be seen on Sensen's skeleton, especially on its fingers. Seven of the ten fingers were torn off from the tendons, and each one was chewed clean. There were chewed bones scattered around it. to the deformed knuckles.