192

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (192)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (192)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  He can't be said to have a partial understanding of Han Qingxia, but he also knows nothing at all!

  He had no idea how powerful Han Qingxia was behind him!

  In a blink of an eye.

  One month has arrived.

  Chapter 156 Energy Upgrade

  "How could there be a severe drought!"

  In Hope Base, Qi Sang fell into deep silence as he looked at the analyzed weather report.

  After the beginning of spring this year, there was a severe drought.

  Humans are a race with extremely strong survivability. Even if the most ferocious zombie virus breaks out, as long as humans can take a breath, they will restart production and development until they counterattack.

  Zombies are by no means the biggest crisis for mankind, but zombies plus natural disasters.

  Damn it, this is going to exterminate the human race!

  Their small bases tried their best to resume production when Han Qingxia counterattacked the city, but they found out unfortunately.

  Severe drought!

  It hasn't rained since the blizzard and cold wave ended, and now in May, the weather is getting hotter day by day.

  It hits 40 degrees within two days.

  All the production they had worked hard to achieve was finished.

  Just then, he heard the radio broadcast.

  "Listen up, idiots, our Midsummer Alliance has captured the northern district of the city!"

  Qisang: "!!!"

  Qi Sang's heart jumped out instantly.

  He was extremely shocked as he listened to the words translated one by one from Chu Yi's mouth. He had never felt for a moment that these three words of idiots were so true and they were talking about him!

  Han Qingxia, she actually won again!

  She made it into the city in such hot weather!

  In less than half a year, we won two districts!

  Han Qingxia is simply amazing!

  He couldn't even resume production, but Han Qingxia was able to withstand the extremely strong logistical pressure and lead his people to chew down the city bit by bit!

  At this moment, his heart couldn't help but beat wildly.

  After being shocked for a long time, he said to his secretary, "Send a message to the Midsummer Alliance. I want to organize a meeting with all bases!"

  After Han Qingxia finished clearing the last street, he led everyone to search for loot.

  The supplies in the city were absolutely massive, incomparable to the supplies they finally encountered in a small village in the suburbs!