298

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (298)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (298)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "You also know how scary zombies are, she will infect everyone."

  "We finally escaped from the bunker last night because someone was infected and he didn't tell us yet. Are you going to put us in danger again?"

  "Kill her quickly!"

  "Kill her!"

  With everyone filled with indignation, the girl in Lin Yu's arms vomited out another mouthful of black blood.

  She opened her eyes with difficulty, her dark pupils gradually turning gray.

  "Uh, uh, brother...I, it hurts."

  "younger sister."

  "Sister, don't talk. We have found Dr. Kang. Dr. Kang will definitely have a solution."

  "Even if Dr. Kang had the means, he would not save your sister, a pariah!" Xu Youqi said from behind.

  As soon as she opened her mouth, she immediately received a death blow from Lin Yu.

  But at this time, she seemed to have a trump card, and she became tough, "Lin Yu, kill your sister quickly. When I go back, I will ask my dad to ask Dr. Kang for an evolutionary fluid for you!" It would be an honor for your sister to die for me!"

  "Shut up!" Lin Yu picked up Lin Ping angrily, and he walked past them step by step. After these people saw it, they all stepped back hard.

  "elder brother."

  "Brother, it hurts."

  "I'm fine, it hurts."

  His sister kept convulsing in his arms and was in excruciating pain. She clung to his hand and cried out in pain.

  Lin Yu carried her to the gate. He squatted down and comforted her softly, "We are here. Look, we are here. You will be saved. You won't be in pain."

  "Uh uh uh--"

  When her sister's eyes turned completely gray, he stabbed the knife into the back of her head.

  Chapter 247 K1 Base Lu Qiyan

  "puff!"

  Warm blood spattered on Lin Yu's face.

  He closed his eyes tightly, and the hand holding the knife shook violently.

  He pursed his lips tightly and said nothing.

  When Han Qingxia and others above saw this, they couldn't help but look at him.

  At this time, a voice came from beneath them.

  "Hey, who are you?"

  The speaker was Xu Youqi, who had just pushed Lin Yu's sister out to feed the zombies.

  She has a sweet appearance, is a little girl about 1.63 meters tall, and is wearing a clean pre-apocalyptic designer dress.

  Of course, there is also a leather jacket and long leather boots. The materials are unusual, and they cover all other parts of the body.