371-380

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (371)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (371)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  what is that?

  "Why don't you quickly find a place to hide!"

  Han Qingxia said, waving his supernatural power with one hand.

  Mo Fenjin was the first to react. He was extremely shocked as he looked at Han Qingxia who used his superpower to control the Zombie King with one hand. His eyes were full of shock.

  Boss, really a boss!

  So awesome!

  He hurriedly rushed his students to the innermost bathroom room and hid like chickens.

  After they split into two sides to hide, there was a bang and the black water behind them erupted.

  At the moment when the black water erupted, the sharp silver knife slashed across the center of the black water.

  "Ouch——"

  Another zombie's arm was chopped off.

  At this time, it was no longer black water filling the sky, but black flames rising from the zombie director's body.

  When Mo Fenjin saw this, his heart was in his throat.

  A pair of eyes stared at the black fire that burned everything nervously, "Be careful! You can't put out the fire if it touches it!"

  Following his reminder, overwhelming water flew out of Han Qingxia's palm like a flood.

  Water the Zombie Director from beginning to end.

  No matter how big or powerful the flames are, they can't stop the steady flow of more ferocious water.

  Mo Fenjin's eyes widened.

  Holy shit!

  This person is also a water power user!

  The power level is even higher with the naked eye!

  With Han Qingxia's water, the black flames of the zombie director were extinguished.

  The zombie director, whose entire body was submerged in the water, was like a swimming fish, his legs quickly running away outside.

  "It's still speed..."

  "bass!"

  Before Mo Fenjin could finish his sentence about being a person with speed powers, Han Qingxia chopped off both legs of the zombie director with one knife.

  Mo Fenjin swallowed his saliva, the zombie director was a person with speed powers.

  So does Han Qingxia!

  Moreover, it is a higher level than that!

  Han Qingxia minimized the zombie director's aggression and threat, and swung the knife in his hand to deliver a fatal blow to the neck.

  Her long knife struck hard at the other side of her neck.

  That is a power greater than the power of zombies.