216

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (216)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (216)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  She can only do her own thing well, speed up the strengthening of her base and alliance, and face the extremely cruel world of zombies with stronger strength.

  "The remaining bases are asking us for help! They said that as long as we come to rescue them, they will join us, no matter what!"

  Han Qingxia heard this, "I will take in those who can come, and those who cannot come, live as they please, I will not save them."

  Not to mention that Han Qingxia was not the kind of Bodhisattva who saved the world. Even if she was, she would not be able to save such a group of people who only use their mouths.

  Bodhisattvas do not save those who cannot save themselves.

  If she can save them once, she can save them for the rest of her life!

  During this period, Han Qingxia had begun to ask the bases within the alliance to move their own bases' populations to areas that had been pacified.

  All of them have always been on their own.

  There were dangers and losses along the way, and we also encountered the destruction of a whole vehicle of people and a base. In the end, only one-third of the population survived, and they relied on themselves no matter what the wind or rain .

  Han Qingxia couldn't stand those children who had to wait for their parents to do everything for them. It seemed that they only needed to nod and cooperate, and they were already the best children.

  This is the end of the world.

  They can be weaker, they can join without any supplies, and they can rely on the strong, but the prerequisite is a strong alliance!

  The people who came here are weak, but their experience is that of a strong person!

  You still have a weak mentality that no one can lead!

  "Then, are we not going to give them any help at all?" Qisang asked.

  "Send them my blessings! Three hundred and sixty-five days a year, I give them three hundred and sixty-five blessings! That's enough!"

  Qisang: "..."

  Han Qingxia ignored Qi Sang's words and continued to study with everyone the direction of attack in the west part of the city.

  After Han Qingxia hung up the phone, Qi Sang slid the radio frequency on his hand and pondered for a while.

  "Listen up, idiots. If you want to join the Midsummer Alliance, come here by yourself. No one will save you. Of course, our Midsummer Alliance will give you the most sincere blessings. Our alliance leader Han Qingxia wishes you every day and hopes that you can come here safely. ."

  Everyone who heard the radio said: "..."

  No. 1 of a certain small base at this moment.

  "The Midsummer Alliance has gone too far! We have agreed to join them, so what if they come to rescue us!"