260

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (260)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (260)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Getting stronger!

  Han Qingxia and Ouyang Lan rested comfortably at home for two days.

  On June 1st, I took Ouyang Lan and officially entered the city.

  Over two days, other residents cleared the road of bodies.

  Everyone was cleaning up the fish that had slipped through the net from house to house. When they found zombies, they took shelter immediately and notified the combat team to come over.

  The city has been cleared out again.

  Han Qingxia asked all the residents to move into the city except for the small base on the front line to resist the zombie wave.

  She retains the autonomy of the original base, and each base resident is also managed by their own base commander.

  And those base commanders need to listen to her instructions.

  Of course, all residents living in the city have something in common, that is, they are all members of the Midsummer Alliance!

  First there is the Midsummer Alliance, and then there are different bases below.

  Everyone is a part of the Midsummer Alliance.

  In addition, because Han Qingxia had been circulating her points in various small bases before, after entering the city, all the weak points systems in those small bases were naturally replaced by Han Qingxia's points.

  Even before this, most bases had only circulated Han Qingxia's points, not their own.

  Because Han Qingxia's points are truly valuable!

  Han Qingxia has Xiao Xia register every alliance resident, and she has super housekeeper Xiao Xia to take care of the logistics for her, so she doesn't have to worry at all.

  Following Qisang's advice, after entering the city, their various productions began to resume.

  In mid-June, electricity was re-supplied in City A.

  All residents have access to electricity!

  They no longer have to huddle in a dark gathering place every night in fear.

  The bright and warm electricity returns to the world.

  In late June, chemical plants, brick factories, steel mills, food factories, and medical facilities began to resume production.

  People began to build a defensive wall on the border of City A.

  At the end of June, the school and various scientific research offices were established.

  All children under the age of fifteen resumed school and were taught by a large number of professors such as Professor Wang and Lu Qiyan and others from the military department.

  This is a military school.

  All the teaching materials have been revised, and there are no more courses such as language, mathematics, history, geography, and politics.