381-390

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (381)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(381)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia Wow!

  She looked at the big killer weapon that was finally drawn out with dazzling eyes.

  pulse!

  When used, it can disable the superpowers of superpowers and superpower zombies!

  A real killer!

  If this is used, the zombies or superpowers that want to get close to her will disappear. Then it will be her complete home field, and she can kill them as she wants!

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  The lucky dogs barked around Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia looked at the precious dogs in front of her. With such a low winning rate, she had drawn three rare powers in a row today, two of which were big killers, and the other spiritual power was also the most basic and easy to use. Ability.

  Make big money today!

  So much money!

  "Baby, good job!" Han Qingxia hugged and kissed them one by one, and took out a pile of fresh raw meat and bones from the space to reward them with extra meals.

  He began to absorb these ten powers.

  The seven common abilities were temporarily unavailable, and the three rare abilities were all used by herself.

  Although she can give these powers to her subordinates, if they get them, she can also copy them.

  But this is only limited to the ordinary abilities she already possesses.

  She would never give this super rare and cherished power to others.

  Even if she can copy it, she can also take back the powers given to her.

  Not given either.

  What she gives is what she doesn't want, and the extra is of little use to her.

  How could she share something that was rare but hard to obtain with others.

  Just like supplies and food, she has to be extremely rich before she distributes them to other bases and takes them to play with them.

  Therefore, she would never give this kind of rare resource to others first without thinking.

  Han Qingxia has it first, and then others can have it. She doesn't have it yet, and no one can get it from her!

  After absorbing all the mental powers, precognition powers and pulses, she still had seven ordinary powers in front of her.

  Three power mutations, three speed mutations, and one fire mutation.

  It seems that even if it is a normal power, the probability of drawing a speed power mutation is still the highest.

  There are few elements.