252

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (252)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (252)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Bitch! Just a bitch!"

  "You don't have me in your heart at all!"

  ——————

  After Han Qingxia finished the extra meal and arranged the charge formation for tomorrow, he saw a large group of people coming down from upstairs.

  Tang Jian and others immediately made a guarding posture. Han Qingxia saw the leader Ling Yu wave her hand and she walked out.

  "What's wrong?"

  Five minutes later, Han Qingxia learned about the fission inside their Xinglong base.

  Dan An took thirteen men, seven of whom had supernatural powers, and left their team.

  Ling Yu now brought more than ninety other people with relatively low combat effectiveness to follow Han Qingxia.

  They decided to follow Han Qingxia.

  "You will follow us tomorrow. We have agreed in advance that we can only take care of our own people. Your life and death are yours to take care of. I will only give you this one chance."

  After hearing this, Ling Yu nodded seriously, "I know."

  Han Qingxia has a good impression of Ling Yu, and she is also trying to stir up troubles now. It is not a bad thing to bring more people with her.

  Han Qingxia's usual rule is that she can be allowed to live

  Let others live.

  She's not the kind of person who hates humanity.

  The next day, Han Qingxia's team got up early in the morning.

  Han Qingxia gave everyone a richer meal to replenish their physical energy.

  The main supplies from Ling Yu's side were taken away by Shan An, and they still had a little bit left.

  After thinking about it, Ling Yu asked everyone to eat everything.

  "You can borrow it from me if you need it." Han Qingxia walked up to her and said, "You can return it after you get out."

  When Ling Yu heard her words, she suddenly yearned for the Midsummer Alliance she mentioned again.

  They said that everyone in her alliance had food, vegetables, and meat to eat.

  They seem to be really powerful.

  "No need, we'll talk about it after we get out." Ling Yu said firmly and confidently.

  After they went out, she had personally met the Midsummer Alliance and confirmed that Han Qingxia could really be trusted before she joined them!

  They still have things that they can rely on themselves and don't have to rely on others.

  If you ask to borrow something now, you still don't know how to return it later.